Removing Toxic Friends

trinlers

Have you experience your so called friends acting aggressively towards you? Or put you in shame and emotionally abusive to you? Cut them out of your life now! Block them on social media, delete them or ignore them.

There's no obligation to be friends with someone, no matter how entrenched your friendship is, if they're constantly horrible to you. If they are no longer serves you, it’s okay to end the friendship.

Always put your self first.

When I remove toxic friends in my it feels like a big weight has been lifted out of me. My life becomes so much easier, happy and peaceful. I only have 2 friends but hey I’d rather choose that, than having so many friends who are not true to you and just making your life horrible.

Elite

I totally agree with you, toxic friends don't help at all, instead they help to bring you down, I had such a friend once and he was always rough, I had to disconnect from him so that I could focus more on my goals in life

trinlers

I totally agree with you, toxic friends don't help at all, instead they help to bring you down, I had such a friend once and he was always rough, I had to disconnect from him so that I could focus more on my goals in life
That’s good Elite you don’t want to surround yourself with such negative people.

Farah

In my view, Toxic friends are not your friends in real. Removing toxic friends is a good activity to do. Infact toxic friends are not really your friends, they are hidden enemies of your self esteem, confidence, motivation, and energy. By removing such kind of friends one can feel free, easy and contented with his/her living. Toxic friends can harm you a lot in many different ways. The one and only solution to get peaceful mind is to remove such toxicity from your life just by doing so. In return you will get calmness of mind which sharpens your positivity and useful for you physically and mentally.

minenovo

It did happen to me once. A good friend started treating me disrespectfully, and eventually I stopped communicating with that person, though it made me very sad to do so.