Recommend a legit Bitcoin app to rack more satoshis a day??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have been searching thoroughly on google play store to find that legit Bitcoin app that will pay me via satoshi and I withdraw the funds made through it, directly to my crypto wallet, storing it for long time. I want to use the app to make some satoshis a day at least making an average 500 satoshis a day by devoting only 2 hours on average daily. I never find those ptc/faucet sites paying something worth my time, I never achieved up to 300 sats everyday from faucet/ptc sites. The ones I've worked with never paid me past that threshold I quoted that's why lost interest on them. I need a Bitcoin app that pays at least relatively higher than what some ptc/faucet sites gives. Your recommendations will be highly appreciated.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
What about Cointiply , I think is a good app for making some satoshis each day , you can earn from offers and games and chat and many other ways .
Yeah, cointiply is a wonderful faucet site that pays you with coins later can be converted to satoshis. I know you're a member there, that's why you know what they offer. I have cashed out two times from the faucet, at the moment its legit. I'm still earning from the faucet, I roll every hour, about 8 times a day, cos I have other duties I do offline and online that's why my time is limited to work via the site. Their are many options to work for and earn legitimately in the site. I can also participate in their rain poll chat and earn from it. The only challenge with the site its the high minimum withdrawal threshold. It is not something you can reach in a month, unless one devote a lot of time on it.