Reasons Why You Should Not Use Traffic Exchange for Digital Marketing

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you use a lot of Traffic Exchange sites, you can drive massive traffic to your blog, forum, online store, or business website.

As a website owner, when you learn about the method that can drive massive traffic to your site for free or for a little price, you might be interested in using this method. Nevertheless, before you use Traffic Exchange, you should know how Traffic Exchange sites deliver traffic to your site and what kind of traffic your site gets.

You need massive traffic to earn from your website, Traffic Exchange can deliver massive traffic. Does this mean you can earn when you use Traffic Exchange programs to build traffic on your site? Well, actually, Traffic from Traffic Exchange does not improve revenue

Last edited:

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You are right on this. Sometimes this traffic are mere bot that will not bring any sales or purchass you would be getting tons of traffic but nothing tangible from it. For me I prefer social media traffic that you are sure are humans and not mere robots that can't really help

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have been reading about traffic exchange although until now I don’t clearly understand it. However, my take on website traffic is the SEO because that is the most common to get free traffic to the website and it is also legit and accepted. Some traffic exchange might not be acceptable to search engines and that may hurt the website.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The majority of people who use traffic exchange sites is to draw traffic to their sites and then use normal advertisement networks to monetize . the people who are coming to your signs are actually doing so because they are exchanging traffic and do not have any intention of purchasing any product from your site so it is not ideal for digital marketing.

Mika

VIP Contributor
In order to make money from your website, your visitors must interact with the ads or buy products, however, traffic from the Traffic Exchange program does not engage with the ads, does not buy products. The visitors are just bots. Or users like you, who are trying to earn Traffic Exchange credits to drive traffic to their site.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Traffic exchange and social exchange both are popular with website owners and digital marketer but these methods do not work. You can build traffic on your site through traffic exchange and social following through social exchange but the traffic and following both are not genuine, therefore, you are not going to benefit.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Traffic generated from traffic exchange don't usually engage on the website and the time affect the bounce rate of the website. Most of the traffic from traffic exchange are usually from bot. I know about it because I have participated in it in the past. I usually render the service in a freelance marketplace using one Chinese software.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I know a lot of traffic exchange tools for example Hitleap, 10khits, otohits et. These are free tools. You can run these tools in the background and earn credits, you can then use these credits to drive traffic to your site.These traffic exchange provides fake traffic, which does not help your site.