REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD AVOID ROADSIDE FOOD.

Bard Racheal

These days we come across most heartless roadside food vendors, who are bent on polluting the food they sell so as to get more profit.
They don’t care about their customer’s interest.
Most likely, they prepare their food with health harming substances that makes the price really attractive to buyers.
I’ve bought a roadside food which I ate, unknown to me that I was indirectly eating illness into my system, instead of quenching my hunger and for nourishment. I was in a stooling fit for more than three days.

✓We should be careful what we eat, where we purchase them, and from who we buy them from.

✓Do not try to patronize someone you don’t know how he or she prepares the salivating dish. Dirtiness' is not written on the face, so buy from who you know.
Sometimes, our illness did not emanate from that witch or your village people, but may come from the food you eat.
This is a very important subject people communize. But, the more we know, the more we improvise, the less we fall prey.

E

eldavis

The truth of the matter is you can never be too careful when it comes to road side foods. The best thing to do would be just to completely avoid buying roadside foods. Then again even the ones we buy from eatery or these fancy restaurants and supermarkets, how are you sure they are very safe for consumption? The surroundings might be clean, but what about their kitchen? It could be something else.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really know of other people but I was trained when I was still a child to avoid most of those things because to me I just consider it to be one of the things I will never ever consider doing in my life if I can prevent it , except maybe is absolutely necessary that I do not have a choice.

In most cases when I travel and that is the only way I will always try as much as possible to carry my snacks and refreshments with me , this refreshment consist of bread and possibly other light food I can take and I will rather prefer to take fruit instead of eating all those things because I can't even imagine eating something that is prepared by someone I do not know.

Hygiene is always the most important thing to me and in everything I want to eat I must always understand the background of someone that is preparing it and if I don't really know who you are I won't likely accept anything from you , not only from outside but even to some family members or Friends.

A lot of those people are dirty beyond what we could even imagine

Augusta

VIP Contributor
We don't have to deceive ourselves anything we eat that's not prepare by us is a health risk. Even the big restaurant you have out there we can't be too sure of how they were prepared. A place can look nice and clean outwardly but the preparation space and ingredients used for the meals isn't hygienic enough.

The best thing to do would be just to completely avoid buying roadside food how can you be sure they are very safe for consumption