Life insurance Reasons Why You Need a Life Insurance?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Life insurance is undoubtably very important and that is the reason why people try as much as possible to do it. People who have properties try as much as possible to do life insurance because it protects them and to their properties in case of bereavement. Life insurance also serves as a form of investment.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Despite the issue that one would have encountered in the course of having any insurance policy I think going for a life insurance is very important and I intend going for one. I think the benefits derive from having a life insurance policy make a lot more sense to me than others

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
There are many benefits of life insurance, such as getting financial coverage against accidents, getting loan for emergency situation, and betting the insured amount and bonus after policy matures. However, in order to get these benefits you need to pay the premiums regularly. For that purpose you need a regular income.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Those are very good benefits of life insurance. It indeed works well in enabling you to cover expenses when they occur. Especially health and injury problems that occur abruptly. Even during the death, you will not task tour family members with financial issues. The idea of taking loans and using life insurance as collateral us also so great, I did not know about this.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
One thing I love about term life insurance is simply the fact that, I'll pay to an extent then when I stay till then, I receive my full premium policy benefits without waiting when something bad occurs. I prefer the 'term life insurance policy before any other comes through when it concerns life insurance.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you have a term life insurance, you can get benefits in many ways, one you get coverage against accidents, two, you get coverage for your deaths and your beneficiary will get the benefits, three, you can get a loan against your policy and use the loan money in your emergency situations.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I agree that life insurance is a good investment because you get to have peace of mind that when you die your family will have something aside from the expenses for the funeral. However, if your income is not sufficient for your household budget then you cannot afford to buy an insurance policy. That was my reason when I was younger. I would rather enjoy life than prepare for my old age.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Life insurance is very much needed so that one's immediate family can get some financial support in the event of his/her demise. It helps in creating a future savings plan, so that one can have a constant source of income even after retirement. Any income earner who has a family to support should get a life insurance.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Dear with what you said, their is everything good with life insurance policy and others. I love the benefit of a life insurance serving me well during old age especially when I applied for "term life insurance policy. With the information you have created around life insurance I see every reason to get it in the future.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Life is uncertain, anything can happen at any moment. You are trying to cross a street, a car hits you and you lose your leg. Here lies the importance of getting life insurance. While life insurance cannot give back your legs, it will surely cover the loss in terms of money. This is the most obvious reason for getting life insurance, however, there are many other reasons why you need life insurance.

After the maturity period, you get your insured amount along with a bonus. The money will help you in old age.

In case of death, during the insured period, your premium will be waived off and your nominee can get the benefits.

If you want money immediately but have no other source, you can get a loan by using your insurance policy as collateral.

What other possible benefits do you see in life insurance?

Mika

VIP Contributor
Choosing the right company to buy your life insurance policy is very important because if the company is new, it might vanish without a trace or may go bankrupt before it could take its strong foothold. You also need to choose the right product, choosing the right product means buying the right policy.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The company you are going to choose for life insurance must be the one that has been in existence for a long period of time. This will give you the assurance that the company will not going to follow up anytime soon, though that a lot of factors which makes business close up.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Well I am not saying life insurance is not good to get but getting a life insurance sounds like you hoping for bad future of yourself, to be honest, I think short term life insurance could still be considered because you might see it as if you are saving up for the future, but whole life insurance sounds like a death wish

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
This is exact reason why I do not support a life insurance because buying a life insurance almost sounds like one is wishing himself a bad luck or praying for death. Honestly, if you do not have a plan as to which you got a life insurance, then I don’t think it makes sense to get a life insurance

Mika

VIP Contributor
There are two benefits of life insurance, one you get coverage for accidents and terminal illnesses during the term of insurance, two, you get the insured amount along with the bonus upon the maturity of your insurance policy. Buying a life insurance policy is the best way to save money for old age.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
As people have rightly said, there is uncertainty in life and one needs to protect oneself against all these odds. The only time life insurance won't pay off is if the person dies off at a younger age and has not paid more premium. Aside this, life insurance is a guarantors especially during old age

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Life assurance policy is also very good idea too and i think life is very unpredictable and if someone don't cover the risk , there are probability that the risk might occur or might not occur , so booking for a life insurance policy is a important decision to make too

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Life insurance is very good especially in a country where there is no security for life and property.
It is good to be insured under life insurance should in case any bad thing happen to some one the insurance wikk cover up the loss incurred during the incidence and the person will be able to recover the loss if not all.