Reason you came online to earn

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I see a lot of people coming online now to earn and for me it's feels good earning online since it a lot easy to make money no matter how small it is. For me I came online to search for a side hustle since a friend told me about tasks online. But my friend search for job online because he was unemployed. At least he is making money now from the comfort of his home since the jobs are not forth coming offline. So why did you come online to earn some money? Share your reasons And how do you feel earning online?

OlaAdams

Thanks for raising this interesting issue.
To answer this question but why are people coming online and not starting their business.
Personally the main reason I come online is to earn some cash boost my already created business brand and also gain some valuable experience in the process.

Samuel72

Verified member
according to my own point of view I believe many people came online here to earn money due to lack of job opportunity as for me I came online here because I need money and still because of lack of job opportunity this is the reason why I came online and also I came online here to earn because I find online business very easy and well understand for me and also it is well profitable for me

Zarar

I think earn money online is good opportunity specially for women..atleast they not depends on others..they spend money with there own wish..
Thats good opportunity for all ..

freelancermaria

I have been working online for many years now. I have started making money using my old blog. It had Page Rank 2, which opened wonderful opportunities for me. And to answer your question, I came online to earn because I can't work in the corporate because of health reasons. Moreover, I like the fact that I can work anytime, anywhere - without having to follow orders from toxic employers.

N

nelson money

well i come online to make money ,but it seems that many of these online jobs are scam and is a waste of time however i still look or sites which are real and i also know some my self and am working towards achieving greatness

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
The reason why I came online is to earn and also make ends meet.
At the same time I want to to learn a lot from the contribution made from other people.
In this kind of forum one can learn a lot of knowledge like business idea and so on. Online business is what one can lay hand on some time and make it.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This is not to brag but I am financially secured when I retired several years ago. But before my retirement I was already working online maybe for the fun of it. Until now online work is fun for me and I consider it my occupation instead of watching tv all day which can give me mental fatigue. In online work I earn coins for my piggy bank.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Well I know the majority of us are solely here to earn, which is good because who wouldn't like to earn few bucks here and there to take care of some things. But I think I'm here to learn so many things. I believe there are so many opportunities on forums than just earning few bucks. You can come across many things to learn without getting out of your sit. Then i can talk about earning.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I am here to Learn but most importantly, I am here to earn some money. I came online with so much expectations of making cool cash . I started with affiliate marketing, I read a lot of books, watched a lot of tutorials on YouTube channel on affiliate marketing, I promoted links on forums, social media etc but I couldn't make a dime.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are numerous reasons why I want to make money online and since then it has been cool even though I have not started making good amount of money online but of course it has been cool really. One of the reasons why I came to make money online is because I don't like working for people and I hate it when someone will control me and fire me anytime he likes. Another thing is the rate of unemployment in my country.

Mertayasa

Well, I start making money from online site or apps because my primary jobs paused. It's definitely because of this pandemic, I know not only me most of people lose their jobs cause of this beautiful corona virus.
I need to things something else to earn extra money, I'm sure that if we really focus we can make more than our primary jobs.​