Review Readoo Review : Legit or Scam

Juen15

IMG_20210124_103158.jpg

WHAT IS READOO ?

Readoo is an application that provides story stories or novel stories. Fiction, romance or fantasy is available there. The app is rated 4.8 in the playstore with more than 5K downloads.

HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH READOO ?

To make money with readoo, here's what a user can do:
  • Check in, users can generate 2-3 coins per day from here.
  • Reading, 2 coins for the first 10 minutes, 5 coins for 30 minutes, 2 coins for 60 minutes and 16 points for 120 minutes reading a novel.
  • Watch ad videos, earn 5 coins per video.
  • Referral, the referral bonus is currently only available for some users or countries, check to see if you get the offer. But it will be updated for all users.

WHAT'S THE MINIMUM FOR WITHDRAW ?

Minimum withdrawal is 13K coins worth $ 10 via paypal.

HOW TO START ?
  • Download the application here
  • Read and collect coins
  • Withdraw your money

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's my first time hearing about Reado earning site. I know you've posted this thread for long since January. I never get to find it, now I've found the site now. Is this site still paying up yo its current rate? Or it has just stopped, since its not viral in the internet. Legit sites are always viral, and attracts people.

Juen15

That's my first time hearing about Reado earning site. I know you've posted this thread for long since January. I never get to find it, now I've found the site now. Is this site still paying up yo its current rate? Or it has just stopped, since its not viral in the internet. Legit sites are always viral, and attracts people.
I don't recommend this app anymore. The thing I like about this application is its referral system. But unfortunately the referral system is always not available in my country. It is very difficult to accumulate points by reading novels and watching videos. Also a very large minimum withdrawal. The last time I opened this app there was no withdrawal option as usual I see. That's why I deleted this application from my list of income applications.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't recommend this app anymore. The thing I like about this application is its referral system. But unfortunately the referral system is always not available in my country. It is very difficult to accumulate points by reading novels and watching videos. Also a very large minimum withdrawal. The last time I opened this app there was no withdrawal option as usual I see. That's why I deleted this application from my list of income applications.
With what you wrote about them and my person review i made about them elsewhere it doesn't worth it. I'm not just interested on the app earnings. Affiliate marketing isn't my thing, i don't like it. Convincing people into sites that only pay when you invite more without doing much tasks. What will be the fate of those i invited into the site? To invite more too, and earn. No referral no earnings, it doesn't worth it abeg.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This kind of apps will definitely frustrate you and you will end up wasting your time. I don't recommend people who to download all these apps because I have tried so many of them to no avail. If you want to make real money online you have to learn a digital skill. Working on this website is even better than downloading all these apps.

Juen15

With what you wrote about them and my person review i made about them elsewhere it doesn't worth it. I'm not just interested on the app earnings. Affiliate marketing isn't my thing, i don't like it. Convincing people into sites that only pay when you invite more without doing much tasks. What will be the fate of those i invited into the site? To invite more too, and earn. No referral no earnings, it doesn't worth it abeg.
Some apps do give big rewards for every person invited by their members. Because developers also need a lot of users. Although there are other ways to get coins from the application. But it is very small and it will take a long time to be able to withdraw.
This kind of apps will definitely frustrate you and you will end up wasting your time. I don't recommend people who to download all these apps because I have tried so many of them to no avail. If you want to make real money online you have to learn a digital skill. Working on this website is even better than downloading all these apps.
There is nothing wrong with trying to work on the app. I have proven a lot that certain applications pay a lot of members. All you need to look for is proof of payment from the application. Make it an additional addition to your income on the other hand you also work and post on this forum. This is very good to increase your income.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Some apps do give big rewards for every person invited by their members. Because developers also need a lot of users. Although there are other ways to get coins from the application. But it is very small and it will take a long time to be able to withdraw.
What is the minimum withdrawal threshold in this rewarding app?? Let me know if its realistic to reach it or better stay off. The online app I've earned from, is captcha solving apps. Which is kolotibablo bot, and 2captcha bot. There earnings aren't much but at least you get it in time for your time. But I've dropped earning from such kind of sites again, to focus on PTP and my freelancing gigs.

arunima25

Verified member
Oh! When I read the thread, I found it quite interesting way to make some earning. Especially for those who love to read. They can do what they love to do and earn simultaneously.But seems it is getting frustrating for you now. I too stay away from referral system as it never works for me. And reaching a very high threshold to get the payout can be time taking and frustrating.

Juen15

Oh! When I read the thread, I found it quite interesting way to make some earning. Especially for those who love to read. They can do what they love to do and earn simultaneously.But seems it is getting frustrating for you now. I too stay away from referral system as it never works for me. And reaching a very high threshold to get the payout can be time taking and frustrating.
I don't stay away from the referral system. In fact, I always want every platform to provide an attractive referral program. But for readoo, they don't provide references in my country. Only in some countries do they provide referral programs. Without a referral program, it will take a very long time to make money on the application.