Rate products and services and earn money on MyPoints

Annastecia12

Companies need to have their products and services evaluated – it’s a fundamental part of the marketing process. To do so, they often turn to individuals to review those products and services. This creates yet another opportunity for you to make money online and in your spare time.

A website for this purpose is (My Points). This website lets you sign up to evaluate products and services before rendering your opinions with focus group companies. You earn money for your time, so it’s a win-win for everyone who is interested.

Mypoints is a GPT website, which has been around since 1996, and has got various ways to earn. You can say it is one of the oldest GPT websites out there. Through these years, Mypoints has gone through lot of updates and changes, but has always remained an easy to use website. And as most GPT websites are, paid surveys is their main earning method. From what I remember, they give 5 points if we get disqualified from the survey.

Wow this sounds like a good example of a passive income. If those tasks written there is as true as it is over there, I believe there should be no reason as not to try this, to be honest, it sounds too good to be true, and when it is a case like this, it does not always turn out good for me, no offense. The fact is that, I do not want to waste my time on some task that will eventually earn me nothing at the end of it all with no one to be blamed because it is an online opportunity.