RapidWorkers Review - Minimum Payout Is $1

Chase

RapidWorkers is an online micro-task crowdsourcing platform. It pays via PayPal, but there is a 6% processing fee. It also requires an address for receiving payments. However, you can find a wide variety of micro-tasks and the minimum payout is $1. This means that there are plenty of opportunities to make money with RapidWorkers.

RapidWorkers is a micro-task crowdsourcing site

RapidWorkers is a micro-task marketplace that connects people with jobs. The site enables workers to bid for micro-tasks, which are paid for in cash. Applicants can earn anywhere between $0.02 and $2 per task, depending on the target country.

The website has over 100,000 crowdsourced workers and lets people submit small, online tasks for cash. These tasks are typically low-value and quick to complete. Most of the micro-tasks on RapidWorkers are related to marketing and publicity campaigns. RapidWorkers is available worldwide, although some countries are restricted. The site provides a legitimate platform for microjobs, although it is vulnerable to scammers and misuse.

It pays via PayPal only

Rapidworkers is a website that pays its workers via PayPal only. The minimum withdrawal amount is $8. Payments are processed within seven business days. The only requirement is a verified PayPal account. Rapidworkers is a good place to start working online for some extra cash. However, it is not ideal for full-time employment. Although the website offers a wide variety of tasks, some tasks are restricted to certain regions.

Rapidworkers is an online site that connects companies looking for online workers. These workers are paid for various tasks, which include website submissions to search engines and digging up sites. In addition, workers are also paid for posting on forums and reviewing websites.

It requires your address to receive payments

Rapidworkers is a website where you can receive money for doing various small online tasks. You can become an Employer or a Worker and can choose the tasks you would like to perform. In order to receive payments, you must provide your address. You must have a valid address to receive payments from RapidWorkers.

When you receive a payment, you can request for a withdrawal. The amount you want to withdraw depends on how much you have earned. The minimum withdrawal amount is $8.00, and you must meet the deadline of six days. Withdrawals take about a week to process, so make sure you have enough time to wait.

It has a 6% processing fee

Rapidworkers is a freelance work platform that pays members via PayPal. The minimum withdrawal amount is $8, and payments usually take around seven days to be processed. You will need a verified PayPal account to withdraw money. This platform is good for those who need to make a few extra dollars a week. However, it is not a good option if you want to make a full-time living. Also, some of the tasks are geographically restricted, which can limit your income potential.

The website is free to join, and you can create your first job offer. However, you should be aware that the site is very strict on fraud. If you attempt to create multiple accounts or complete tasks in countries other than your own, Rapidworkers may suspend your account. In addition, it is important to read instructions carefully. Missing a step can result in the payment not being processed. The platform also requires you to keep track of your success rate.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I know this earning site very well since I used to work for it some time ago. I received some payments from it to my Paypal account, so I can assure you that it is legit. As far as I remember, the minimum payout was much more, it was USD 8 not only USD 1. This information regarding the minimum payout is very useful, so I will check it out. Thank you very much for letting us know.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Rapidworkers is a micro tasking site, where the online workers connect with the employers who want their small jobs done for them at very low costs. I find their sign up process simple and for everybody it's free to join. You could even find some of the tasks to perform and earn something. They have chosen Paypal as the payment method, so it'll be convenient for many people to join it. However, on the internet there are many people saying it's a SCAM website. There are many reports of people having trouble while withdrawing their earnings. The negative reviews are alarming. Furthermore, they also pay very low for the tasks, which is the biggest drawback with micro task sites, they do not pay very well. Also the tasks you perform are based on your location, so your chances of earning money with this site becomes low if you're not from US.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Rapidworkers is a micro tasking site, where the online workers connect with the employers who want their small jobs done for them at very low costs. I find their sign up process simple and for everybody it's free to join. You could even find some of the tasks to perform and earn something. They have chosen Paypal as the payment method, so it'll be convenient for many people to join it. However, on the internet there are many people saying it's a SCAM website. There are many reports of people having trouble while withdrawing their earnings. The negative reviews are alarming. Furthermore, they also pay very low for the tasks, which is the biggest drawback with micro task sites, they do not pay very well. Also the tasks you perform are based on your location, so your chances of earning money with this site becomes low if you're not from US.
Yes, you are right. Your chances of earning are limited if you are not from the USA. However, this site is legit because I received some payments in the past. The minimum payout is USD 8 not only USD 1 as mentioned in the thread above. I checked it out again because I no longer work for this site.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Yes, you are right. Your chances of earning are limited if you are not from the USA. However, this site is legit because I received some payments in the past. The minimum payout is USD 8 not only USD 1 as mentioned in the thread above. I checked it out again because I no longer work for this site.
Per personal experience, Rapidworkers doesn't bring much interaction either you are an employer or you are a worker.
Being limited to PayPal payment only could cause problems for people how wants to receive their payment with cryptocurrencies.
But you could for example do the staff with the help of one forum owner like Bizdustry to receive 8 $ to his PayPal account for exchange in biznotes as two admins are offering such exchange, or do the trick with Joshua Farell in ForumCoin PayPal to Crypto exchange.
Regarding the jobs, they are hard and took a lot of time. To reach 1 $ you need a lot of work so may be 2 or 3 months of work to reach the payout of 8 $.
This is my personal trial to Rapidworkers platform.