Raising rabbits for meat

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Not the kind of thread we need.
I am a pet love and I don’t think I could eat rabbit meat because rabbit is considered a pet. A friend is raising rabbits for the meat. His rabbits are the big breed that is very appropriate for the meat of several kilos. His rabbit farm is small but the animal is breeding rapidly. It is a coincidence that his customer base is growing while his rabbits are multiplying.

I am still not comfortable with rabbit meat but for a business I have to agree that it is a good one. The meat is sold at the same price of pork. But the fodder of rabbit can be raised in the backyard garden. You can also buy the vegetable trimmings in the market or the leftover vegetables for a cheaper cost. Overall, rabbit farming is a good money maker.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Raising rabbits from it can also be a very lucrative business. Aside from just the meat rabbits also provide a lot of other useful waste products. I do not know about your location but here a lot of people consume that it's especially the one that is being roasted and is a lot spicy .

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have never eaten rabbits and I don't think I would ever eat rabbit meat. These creatures are too cute to be eaten. However, I believe you can raise rabbits and sell the babies to other people. This can be lucrative because rabbits produce babies pretty fast. Rhey can have up to 7 litters in a year.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have never eaten rabbits and I don't think I would ever eat rabbit meat. These creatures are too cute to be eaten. However, I believe you can raise rabbits and sell the babies to other people. This can be lucrative because rabbits produce babies pretty fast. Rhey can have up to 7 litters in a year.
You stole my words. Rabbits are too cute to be eaten. I don't think I can eat rabbits or raise rabbits for meat. Just like you said rabbits can be profitable to be raised for litters. I think you can raise rabbits and sell as pets. But this is not the kind of business I would like to do myself.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Most people actually earn rearing rabbit ,but I think for their upbringing you need to place them in a very comfortable environment to aid their growth and development ,most people actually rear them and earn some particular amount of money when they sell those rabbit they earn more gains and profit

dagm

Most people make money by raising rabbits, but I believe that for their upbringing you should provide them with a very comfortable environment to aid their growth and development. Most people raise rabbits and earn a certain amount of money, but when they sell those rabbits, they make more gains and profit.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Most people make money by raising rabbits, but I believe that for their upbringing you should provide them with a very comfortable environment to aid their growth and development. Most people raise rabbits and earn a certain amount of money, but when they sell those rabbits, they make more gains and profit.
Yeah very true most people actually make money selling rabbit ,I think the environment should be well convenient most rearer even go ahead just to create proper homes that would be more convenient and aid the growth of the rabbit in different ways and areas I think , it should be well marketed too ,so a to get the right buyer