Quora For Powerful Traffic

uforwealth

Verified member
Quora is a place where people go to ask questions or answer questions on any topic. As a question and answer platform, quora has thousands of active members who post questions and answers on a daily basis. As a result of this, some bloggers or website owners take advantage of this site to drive targeted and powerful traffic to their blogs or websites.

While trying to achieve their aims on quora, bloggers write articles and insert the links to their blogs into them. Some are always successful while others usually fail. Why do they fail? Quora always remove the links to their blogs.

Are you one of those who always have their links removed by quora? Or you are one of the people who have successfully driven a large volume of traffic to their websites or blogs from this powerful website?

If quora don't remove the link to your blog or you have successfully gotten many visitors to your website, how did you do it?

If you did not get the desired results because quora remove your link, what did you think caused your failure?

Share your experience with those who are desperate to use Quora as a source of powerful and targeted traffic. Should they try using it or stay away from it?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Quora is undoubtedly one of the best platforms in which you can get free traffic to your blog and also to your affiliate marketing product. My mentor personally taught me how to use coda to drive a lot of traffic to your affiliate marketing offers and the reason I have not implemented it is because I do not have a lot of time and also that time I was using a device that was not really suitable for me.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Lot of people overlook Quora for generating traffic for their website. It already has a large number of users on it, and the whole idea behind Quora is that people ask questions and the moment you provide relevant answers, that is when people really pay attention to what you have to say, which in turn can drive lot of traffic.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Quora is a powerful platform for not only generating traffic but also backlinks. Quora backlinks are powerful and will help you in getting a good position on SERP. However, sharing links on quora is not easy. Before you can share links on quora, you need to be an influencer, if not one of the popular content creators.

uforwealth

Verified member
Quora is a powerful platform for not only generating traffic but also backlinks. Quora backlinks are powerful and will help you in getting a good position on SERP. However, sharing links on quora is not easy. Before you can share links on quora, you need to be an influencer, if not one of the popular content creators.
Yes, I agree with you on the fact that it is not easy to share links on quora. Some people have complained about this on several occasions because their links were removed or they had their posts deleted. This usually stems from an unknown violation of quora rules and regulations.

I suggest quora be sympathetic with this set of its members who want to drive traffic to their affiliate links or websites to make commissions. Even, if it is once a month, they will have something to show for their effort.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have known Quora for sometimes now. Though I know it as a forum for questions and answers. I know some people that get answers to some of their battling questions. I never know that there are some people that do use it as a means of generating traffic to their sites.

uforwealth

Verified member
I have known Quora for sometimes now. Though I know it as a forum for questions and answers. I know some people that get answers to some of their battling questions. I never know that there are some people that do use it as a means of generating traffic to their sites.
Many people have been using quora to make money through the targeted traffic they get from it. I know of bloggers, Youtubers, website owners, affiliate marketers who constantly source for a large volume of traffic from Quora. Unfortunately, new members can't use this question and answer site to get traffic, if they make an attempt, their links could be removed.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Quora is one of the biggest sources of free traffic to your website on the internet. You just have to be strategic about it so as to receive lots of free traffic from the website.

Look for some of the related questions to your niche, perhaps the ones that don't have much answers, give an in-depth answer on each of those questions with a link back to your website.

Make sure you answer at least 30 questions in your niche in a day and do it consistently for first four months, by the end of the 5th month you are going to receive a lot of free traffic to your website