Review Quatera.Tech Review: Legit Or A Scam Site?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Quatera tech is an investment company that claims to provide fixed returns on your investements. They also claim that anyone from any part of the world can join their platform and start investing funds. They aeven claim that the capital of investors are protected by insurance company that covers the company's investments in case of loss. They claim that they offer 45 percent profits (Probably principal incuded) and the total investment period is 30 days. The minimum amount a person can invest is $15 and the maximum amount is $15,000. They use Perfect Money and cryptocurrencies to pay and receive deposits. They are a really new company. My analysis shows that this company is a scam and a ponzi scheme. Do not invest any money with them. Otherwise, you will lose money.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I would have been quick to reprimand you for why promoting a scheme you know from the onset to be a scam website. But my second though gives kudos to you for doing a wonderful job by revealing some of these websites which will invariably save many people from falling for it.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I would have been quick to reprimand you for why promoting a scheme you know from the onset to be a scam website. But my second though gives kudos to you for doing a wonderful job by revealing some of these websites which will invariably save many people from falling for it.

Thanks, dear. I would never support any kind of ponzi scheme in here. If I were to promote any such kind of investment site that seemed legit to me, then I would have clearly mentioned a disclaimer warning and advise people to invest at their own risk. i will be reviewing more such kind of sites soon.