Qualities that prove that one is serious about making money.

Mastergp

Verified member
Money making is an activity every person look forward to, there are different ways of making money some of them are common to us, When one hold money how he spends it prove that he knows the valve and want to make money.
There are some few qualities ideas that I have that prove that one is serious about making money there are as follows:

Limit the cost of spending :
Limiting how one spend should be the first idea we need to consider when making money, many people have different ways of spending money either by shopping or buying asset like cars house without any investment.

Be economical:
It one thing to spend and it another to be economical one should not focus mostly on what he want but also what he need, if an item isn't adding valve to ones life it better not to have it because doing so will not add any value.

Investing:
There are different businesses one could invest in but he need to also be careful they type of business they are engaging in order not to get scammed.

Axis

Banned
The concept of making money is an idea that many people don't actually have knowledge about. From your examples are both it has shown that they are qualities one need to exhibit to show their seriousness in making money.
Another quality that will prove that one is serious about making money is consistency.
This quality have been found lacking among many people and it is rare to find only the serious ones tend to exhibit this kind of quality when making money. It can be applicable both in physical job and also making money online. Most times one can lose money online either from investing in Ponzi site which might not have knowledge about or investing in a business which might tend have any profits or interest at the end. In this kind of situation when my gate discourage and even give up investing or making money online but with this quality of being consistent it to make you build the risks and on investing because making money is all about risk is type of quality is very important and when one is by this kind of quality it will prove that yes he or she is serious to make money

cmoneyspinner

Being determined, persistent, consistent, reasonable, sensible and patient shows that you are serious about making money. If I did not have those qualities when I started over 10 years ago trying to make money online I would have given up. Because in the beginning my efforts did not yield fruitful results and it was very discouraging. On top of that my late husband kept telling me to "get a real job". As if? Working online is not a real job. I was determined to prove that it was. It's a real job. It's just that sometimes the paycheck is not regular.