Qmee: Get Paid to Shop and Answer Surveys

King bell

VIP Contributor
Qmee is an online platform that provides users with the opportunity to get paid for shopping and answering surveys. It’s a great way to make some extra money while shopping and also gives users the chance to provide their opinions on various products and services.

Qmee is a straightforward and easy to use platform. All you have to do is sign up, select the stores you want to shop at and the surveys you want to take, and you’ll start getting cashback rewards. The rewards come in the form of PayPal cash or Amazon vouchers. The cashback rewards can be as much as 7% for each purchase you make.

In addition to getting cashback rewards for shopping, you can also get paid for answering surveys. Qmee offers surveys from a variety of companies including brands, market research firms, and government agencies. The surveys pay anywhere from 10 cents to $5 and they take between 5 and 20 minutes to complete.

One of the best things about Qmee is that it is completely free to use. There are no membership fees or any other hidden costs. All you have to do is register and start shopping or answering surveys.

Overall, Qmee is an excellent platform for anyone looking to make some extra money while shopping or taking surveys. It’s easy to use, free to join, and you can get cashback rewards or Amazon vouchers for each purchase or survey you complete. If you’re looking for a way to make some extra money on the side, Qmee is definitely worth checking out.

Etini

Valued Contributor
To be honest, ewrmjbh from syrveysbhas never really favourrd people from Africa. I have registered on a myriad of survey sites and I have never been offered even one survey to answer. I think it is high time we have our own survey platforms from Africa. It would be nice to answer surveys that you are very familiar with.

Even when we want to use VPNs to particulate in these surveys, we are restricted, banned, and blocked. I don't know why it is that way.

The concept of shopping to get paid is what I don't really understand. I can just go to aliexpress and shop and still get paid? I would love to try this method of earning and see how it goes. We have an offline shop like that in my place. I don't know how it works. This looks like an awesome platform to earn cash online.