Business Insurance Public liability insurance

jackaustin

My friend is looking for public liability insurance, he's a general handyman, putting up shelves, the odd bit of painting, laying new patios, etc. Where would be good places for him to get quotes from, please? Any other handymen here that have public liability insurance? What sort of costs would he be looking at?

jackaustin

My friend is looking for public liability insurance, he's a general handyman, putting up shelves, the odd bit of painting, laying new patios, etc. Where would be good places for him to get quotes from, please? Any other handymen here that have public liability insurance? generalliabilityinsure.com What sort of costs would he be looking at?
Any other handymen here that have public liability insurance? What sort of costs would he be looking at?

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I know about liability insurance but I don’t know about it being public or private. Well what I know it to be is that it gives coverage for whatever damage or loss or injury caused by the insured. It is a good one but I am not certain about how this very one works

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
It depends on what the insurance company is offering or giving and the policy , because such type of policy is not very common ,and it could be placed under liability insurance so that he could insure against any form of risk he is actually making targets for too , most insure public properties and other important public things

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Where does your friend stay? What's the probability that your friends will get other hurt through his actions? If this questions are answered, then there are chanced of going for this kind of insurance in any insurance company around you. Besides, there are many insurance companies that operate online these days

jackaustin

I know about liability insurance but I don’t know about it being public or private. Well what I know it to be is that it gives coverage for whatever damage or loss or injury caused by the insured. It is a good one but I am not certain about how this very one works
thank you for the response.

Nite

Valued Contributor
To purchase the right type of public liability insurance policy is pretty important. With plenty of options by your side with innovative products, it really becomes a matter of confusion. You just have to start by analysing your insurance needs. There are also online Insurance, you make an easy comparison based on their premiums, claim settlement, offered coverage, that'll be the best way to find out the right liability coverage. Or, you can visit the nearby branch to buy an offline insurance.