Announcement PTP Enabled

Latest update

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
It's good If thread length can be increased maybe their will be quality. I also wish their will be a discord group. It will aslo helps to improve relationship and communication between members and admin. We can have a platform like discord to support trendri community.
Hopefully the thread count may increase.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
This is to inform member's whose payment are on hold to input their payout details Paypal or Bank Account (not visible to public) information on their profile https://www.trendri.com/account/account-details. The essence of this is to avoid sending me your payment information each time payment is requested. Please fill the fields ASAP, eligible payment will be treated as from 25th of this month.

You don't have to PM me your payment details again.
bank.PNG

Last edited:

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Previously some PTP member's thread weren't SEO friendly after much observation from Google webmaster and Google analytics, the post were just too generic. However I commend the effort of some members who put in their effort to create a better thread.

Soon the PTP will be active as stated on my previous post. However I commend the effort of some members who put in their effort to create a better thread.

However thread will be based on well-written, well-told, and easy to follow quick tips (tutorial) about a particular topic.

Specifically, we are looking for “Quick Tips” (a mini-tutorial of around few words). Your post can be in the form of how-tos or guides. We want each thread to focus on one main point and not a generic post.

Your post can be about Make money, growing a business, creating a business, tax tips, website design, blogging, working with clients, managing a business, and a lot more. You’ll also be getting reward from replies and monthly or weekly contest.

Once more pending payment will be cleared.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
My sincere apologies for the delay. The PTP will be active again hopefully before the end of April.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @admin or @Fecoms, we have really missed the PTP, can you please enable the PTP again. I understand the forum is still busy despite the paid to post is active, but for the sake of interested members who loves PTP kindly consider and start the platform again.

Maybe more ideas could be poured in how to manage the PTP and making sure members don't post garbage to earn credit.

My first suggestion is to drastically reduce the credit given to sustain and prolong the PTP or maybe members earn higher amount from forum contest.

Thanks for the attention.
Thanks for your input. It's obvious some members want the PTP to be active again and I will do my best to enable it. I have received several PM from some members with their opinion and I really appreciate everyone's concern about this situation.

Ahxmed

Hello @admin or @Fecoms, we have really missed the PTP, can you please enable the PTP again. I understand the forum is still busy despite the paid to post is active, but for the sake of interested members who loves PTP kindly consider and start the platform again.

Maybe more ideas could be poured in how to manage the PTP and making sure members don't post garbage to earn credit.

My first suggestion is to drastically reduce the credit given to sustain and prolong the PTP or maybe members earn higher amount from forum contest.

Thanks for the attention.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
How many time will you take to enable my reward I think there is enough time and you did not enable my account or reward
At the moment PTP is disable and still undergoing observation. While the forum is open for all members to post. All eligible outstanding payment will be taken care off once enabled. Though the forum is open for bidder who will be ready to offer a reasonable amount to take over the forum.

Unique23

Due to poor quality of thread and SEO keywords that have affected the forum revenue, we have decided to temporarily suspend the PTP for 1-2 weeks. There have been a huge drop in revenue as a result of some members posting generalized information that's not targeted to a particular keyword or inability to create helpful post that offer's solution to a particular topic. If content are informative and targeted, ads will be targeted as well.

Most members are found of creating or asking questions that have already been asked before. Even to an extent of posting similar poor thread, rewording same post, or posting unhelpful conversation just to get some credit, that's inequitable and not encouraging. Some members are also not really helpful or providing solutions to quarries being lookup for on search engines.

As a result of these observation either the thread or post count will be increase to provide a better option for creating helpful post that is optimized for search engines to enable users content have a better chance of appearing on Page 1-2 of search results. Increasing the post count will also help to detect and distinguish between relevant and meaningless post. Users who are unable to create quality content will be demoted from the PTP.

At the time the PTP will be on hold, the revenue from the site will be observed and all necessary adjustment that will normalize the post quality and also increase the forum revenue will be made. Trendri can only pay when member's create quality thread that can generate enormous revenue.

What we want is.
  1. How will your post help readers?
  2. How to … etc (How to earn money using Tiktok app)
  3. You can get ideas on google about what people are searching for.
  4. A shorter tutorial. Specifically, Quick Tips” we want each thread to focus on one main point or technique.
  5. Practical, actionable advice is what users want with easy to follow steps
After the return of the PTP.

PTP members thread will be subject to review before they will be publish. After you submit your thread, it will be reviewed. After review the you will receive
  1. Rejected – Poor quality.
  2. Requires minor changes
  3. Approved.
If approved, it will be publish immediately and thread creator will receive credit.

All pending payment request will also be on hold, until there is enough revenue to pay members. You don't have to worry about your outstanding request or payment.

Please allow us some few days to observe and make some changes. I look forward in seeing some of your suggestions.
How many time will you take to enable my reward I think there is enough time and you did not enable my account or reward

Unique23

Due to poor quality of thread and SEO keywords that have affected the forum revenue, we have decided to temporarily suspend the PTP for 1-2 weeks. There have been a huge drop in revenue as a result of some members posting generalized information that's not targeted to a particular keyword or inability to create helpful post that offer's solution to a particular topic. If content are informative and targeted, ads will be targeted as well.

Most members are found of creating or asking questions that have already been asked before. Even to an extent of posting similar poor thread, rewording same post, or posting unhelpful conversation just to get some credit, that's inequitable and not encouraging. Some members are also not really helpful or providing solutions to quarries being lookup for on search engines.

As a result of these observation either the thread or post count will be increase to provide a better option for creating helpful post that is optimized for search engines to enable users content have a better chance of appearing on Page 1-2 of search results. Increasing the post count will also help to detect and distinguish between relevant and meaningless post. Users who are unable to create quality content will be demoted from the PTP.

At the time the PTP will be on hold, the revenue from the site will be observed and all necessary adjustment that will normalize the post quality and also increase the forum revenue will be made. Trendri can only pay when member's create quality thread that can generate enormous revenue.

What we want is.
  4. A shorter tutorial. Specifically, Quick Tips” we want each thread to focus on one main point or technique.

PTP members thread will be subject to review before they will be publish. After you submit your thread, it will be reviewed. After review the you will receive
  3. Approved.
If approved, it will be publish immediately and thread creator will receive credit.

All pending payment request will also be on hold, until there is enough revenue to pay members. You don't have to worry about your outstanding request or payment.

Please allow us some few days to observe and make some changes. I look forward in seeing some of your suggestions.
Respected sir 3 weeks ago but you did not give me reward please tell meveryone that when you give me my reward.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Pleas allow more time for observation before the PTP will be enabled. All previous earning are still intact.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
@OlaAdams. It means Paid to Post. Fecoms is saying that until people stop posting spam there will be no more payments on Trendri. I think the problem is many people don't even realise they are posting below standard comments.

People aren't going to want to hear this but the only way this forum will survive is to make the payments much lower. It's the fact that Trendri pays well compared to other forums that is attracting spammers. Forum coin only pays 1 cent per post for the first 10 posts and then we get a fraction of that amount thereafter and look how long that has been running.
Thanks for suggestion, your view will be put into consideration.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Dear esteemed members,

Kindly note that the Credit system has been disabled temporally today, an update and adjustment is ongoing your credit won't be tempered with in anyway. Please there is no need to panic, once the update is completed the credit system will be enabled again. Also be aware that members will receive notification once the update is completed. Be expecting good changes to accommodate everyone and a better earning option.

Updated and enabled..….......

Last edited:

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
I think the best way to put every activity under check is to appoint some team from among the well trusted members who will always be ready to put every post into thorough scrutiny. This team can be working on a shifting basis to ensure they are always available to monitor the posting activities. The management of all the activities of the forum has become enormous for only you to handle sir, so you need helping hands and I'm sure this should not cost you much to get.

I further suggest that you implement a poster rank. It follows that not every member will be allowed to create new topics until such a person has attained a particular posting rank whereby the person would have been well observed and certified as a good poster.

Posting comments too can be fashioned in such a way that members will be subjected to posting limits based on their ranks i.e. the daily comments limit for each will be subject to the rank he/she belongs based on the quality of their posts. This shouldn't be too difficult to accomplish.

Also, there should be penalty for whoever post is rejected twice.

The members need to see how important it is for them to make quality SEO posts for the sustainability of the forum and this can only be achieved by thorough monitoring of the group's activities.
Thanks for the suggestions, your ideas will be put into consideration. However the thread count may increase to get quality content from good writers and it will also make it easy to checkmate users who post copied content or irrelevant post.

Kabak95

It's good If thread length can be increased maybe their will be quality. I also wish their will be a discord group. It will aslo helps to improve relationship and communication between members and admin. We can have a platform like discord to support trendri community.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
People are use to the idea of posting similar threads with different word heading.... This new rule of subjecting threads to approvals before publishing is fine by me... Because of too much threads.... And threads of the same contents for that matter.... some threads only have 5 comments or even 2... That's bad. Good one Mr Fecoms.

Sprite1950

@OlaAdams. It means Paid to Post. Fecoms is saying that until people stop posting spam there will be no more payments on Trendri. I think the problem is many people don't even realise they are posting below standard comments.

People aren't going to want to hear this but the only way this forum will survive is to make the payments much lower. It's the fact that Trendri pays well compared to other forums that is attracting spammers. Forum coin only pays 1 cent per post for the first 10 posts and then we get a fraction of that amount thereafter and look how long that has been running.

Last edited:

marcusfe

I think the best way to put every activity under check is to appoint some team from among the well trusted members who will always be ready to put every post into thorough scrutiny. This team can be working on a shifting basis to ensure they are always available to monitor the posting activities. The management of all the activities of the forum has become enormous for only you to handle sir, so you need helping hands and I'm sure this should not cost you much to get.

I further suggest that you implement a poster rank. It follows that not every member will be allowed to create new topics until such a person has attained a particular posting rank whereby the person would have been well observed and certified as a good poster.

Posting comments too can be fashioned in such a way that members will be subjected to posting limits based on their ranks i.e. the daily comments limit for each will be subject to the rank he/she belongs based on the quality of their posts. This shouldn't be too difficult to accomplish.

Also, there should be penalty for whoever post is rejected twice.

The members need to see how important it is for them to make quality SEO posts for the sustainability of the forum and this can only be achieved by thorough monitoring of the group's activities.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Every now and then, I also was getting this feeling that forum SEO is not as previous, I agree to the guidelines and may be post length can be increased a bit but majorly to have better posts, some rules should be made straight forward,I think.
It may be rude but for the working of the forum, it's necessary.

OlaAdams

Due to poor quality of thread and SEO keywords that have affected the forum revenue, we have decided to temporarily suspend the PTP for 1-2 weeks. There has been a huge drop in revenue as a result of some members posting generalized information that's not targeted to a particular keyword or inability to create helpful post that offer's solution to a particular topic. If content are informative and targeted, ads will be targeted as well.

What we want is.

3. Approved.

Please allow us some few days to observe and make some changes. I look forward in seeing some of your suple
please sir, what ptp