Proven Strategies to Earn from Affiliate Marketing

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you search on google looking for the best way to make money online without investment, you will see affiliate marketing topping the list. True indeed, affiliate marketing is the best way to make money without investment.

Affiliate marketing means promoting products for companies and referring buyers to that company. You will earn commissions if the person you referred to ends up buying products and services.

Most of the affiliate networks give you 8-20 percent commission, which can earn you a lot of money. For example, if you promote a product that costs $100, you can earn up to $20 just by selling one product.

There is one major drawback. Once you start affiliate marketing, you will realize that selling products is really difficult.

Having said that there are better ways to drive sales for your affiliate products. What can you do to generate affiliate sales?

Well the answer is...

CONTENT MARKETING

You may not be able to sell products bust by promoting the product, you will have to market through content, you will have to do text based content marketing, or video content marketing, or both. Text based content marketing means you market your products through blogging. You write articles and promote the products on your article. Video content marketing means you build videos about the product and drive sales.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
a lot of people who are doing affiliate marketing are actually making some money when they are really expert in that area, for me affiliate marketing is one of the most difficult online job I've ever met because for me i am not really and i do not have any interest for affiliate marketing for now,

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
The best way to do affiliate marketing is through a blog or website. You need to develop content around affiliate products and promote affiliate products. You also need to promote affiliate products from reputed affiliate networks such as amazon, aliexpress, clickbanks etc. If you are promote affiliate products from unknown company you cannot generate sales.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is good to target easy to rank keywords if you are going to use content marketing to promote affiliate products. This is what I did when I was promoting physical products on Amazon as an affiliate. Easy to rank keywords will allow you to rank on the first page of Google quickly and receive free organic traffic. Some of your website visitors are going to make a purchase and you will make commissions.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you want to become successful affiliate marketer, you need to first analyze your traffic, what your visitors common interest is, what is their shopping behavior like, how often they buy products, how long they stay on your site, what kind of products and services they frequently buy, etc. Once you know the behavior of your visitors, you can start promoting the products that they find useful and interesting. The product that I am selling like hot cakes will not be your successful product because sales depends o the type of visitors you have on your site. Promote the product that your visitors will find useful.