Proper sanitation in the kitchen

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have noticed that most homes of a middle class family has a neat kitchen. There are no pests particularly flies and mosquitoes because the windows and doors have screen. The cleaning of the kitchen is regular as every day so there are no cockroaches. The worst pest is the mice and rat. We had that in our parents’ home that it was so difficult to eradicate because of the dirty backyard of the neighbor.

The issue with pests is the effect on the health. We can get sick when there are roaches that roam the kitchen and dining area. It usually walks on the plates and cutlery. Think of the dirt that can reach your mouth when there are roaches in the kitchen. Proper sanitation and plugging all the loopholes of the house would be enough. You can do it and there is no need to hire the pest control company.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Most of the common diseases can be easily averted when you take care of pests. Pests are the carriers of various diseases. Therefore, you need to have proper sanitation in not just the kitchen but also in the bathroom and the entire house. sadly, I do not like to get involved with kitchen work, I always take the help from other people.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have noticed that most homes of a middle class family has a neat kitchen. There are no pests particularly flies and mosquitoes because the windows and doors have screen. The cleaning of the kitchen is regular as every day so there are no cockroaches. The worst pest is the mice and rat. We had that in our parents’ home that it was so difficult to eradicate because of the dirty backyard of the neighbor.

The issue with pests is the effect on the health. We can get sick when there are roaches that roam the kitchen and dining area. It usually walks on the plates and cutlery. Think of the dirt that can reach your mouth when there are roaches in the kitchen. Proper sanitation and plugging all the loopholes of the house would be enough. You can do it and there is no need to hire the pest control company.
That is true and I have observed that a lot of times most especially at night ,sometimes proper sanitation such as fumigation of the entire compound can be one of the most effective way to get rid of cockroaches at home. Most people do not really care about this because they believe it does not cause any harmful effects.

Empress

Verified member
Most people don't always take proper care of their kitchen and it gives space for infection to be in the kitchen and these infection always end up in the food we are cooking or the plates we want to use to dish food that is why it is always advisable to take proper care of the kitchen