Promoting the Freelance Service with Marketing?

Nova

Say you are working with Upwork for various admin tasks or say the office tasks for years. And you want to work online purely. And you want to promote your service that you can get regular work from some of such sites. I wonder how such freelance services can be promoted. How you can get the work from the client purely on the basis of the remote working. And also in order to promote your services to the right clients and not those fiverr type fly by night type clients. I am talking about client with some recurring work.

Do you have any form of method or the suggestions through which we can promote the freelance services. Is there any way we can manage the freelance services that can be helpful for working on our own. I think a lot of freelancers don't know how to work around with the marketing. And so they do need external help. I am also one such type, I need help with the marketing.

How do your promote your freelance service through marketing?

Last edited by a moderator:

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You can market your freelance service through social media platforms. You might ask how? You can start with Facebook. Facebook has lots of groups for different niches you might find yourself.

Find series of Facebook groups that would benefits from the service and join them. Once you have been accepted into the groups, then start engaging in the groups and post valuable contents with a link back to your gig page on upwork.

You should desist from spamming the groups and always follow the rules and regulations. If there is a chance to contact the members and pitch them your gigs.

Another way is to promote your gig on quora. If you have not sign up yet, go and do so. Be the first person to answer the questions related to the gig you are promoting with a link back to your Upwork account.

Setho

VIP Contributor
If you are a freelancer or mileage a freelance platform then you can definitely meet more customers by using other on bill advertising or paid advertising on social media. Provided that you can add your portfolio and a short video of how good your work is you will definitely be able to meet more people.