Problems at a Post to Earn Site

IamDozzy

I recently registered on a post to earn site with the name Tcpgaming two days ago. Tcpgaming is a new site that just started and members can earn from them by posting, giving reactions and getting reactions. I registered on the site two days ago and ever since then I have been waiting for their confirmation mail. I have clicked the resend button up to a thousand times yet I haven't received a confirmation mail for me to start posting to earn on the sites. This situation isn't just peculiar to me, it is being experienced by others.
I got a message from some admins on Bizdustry that TCPgaming is a scam sites and they are having problems paying their forum members. Can any of Tcpgaming forum members confirm the authenticity of this news. I might have just been saved from being scammed.

Planet408

I registered on TCP gaming about 10 days ago. I only worked there for three days and stopped working with them. I managed to cash out some of my earnings while the admin of the site ate up my remaining earnings. They are not being professional and trustworthy in paying all members. Their shop is always out of stock to redeem your earnings and exchange for cash. The conclusion is that the site is just frustrating. They are not what they claimed to be.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
There are indeed so many site out there that promises heaven on earth the truth is only a few genuinely keep to their promise, some of those fake site go as far as defrauding their members and leaving them stranded. Some will end up not paying their members after promising them a very fat package. So we ought to be very careful.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I did not join the site in question. Well, I like to join money making site and want to join as many sites as possible. However, one of my criteria for joining money making site is the site must be interesting and I should have something to give to the site. The site in question was about gaming and I am not a gamer. Since I don't know much about gaming, I did not join the site even when I hear good reviews about the site (in the beginning, of course). However, when I read that the site bans people when they ask for payment, I thanked myself for not joining the site.

eojo2401

I registered with TCPgaming too and the admin is just shifting goal post every time you want to withdraw, at times you will even find the option to shop, everything will be out of stock, I suspected that the site is a scam site and post there is just a wasting of time. What the admin of that site needs is just huge traffic to his site.

I also registered on this particular site that you mentioned. I was not sent confirmation email. I checked on both my inbox and spam folders and did not find any confirmation email.

I was a bit worried because I really wanted to earn from the site. But when I heard that they have reduced their award points, I became discouraged and never bothered checking back.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is very true that the website you mentioned in your post no longer pays. A lot of people have reported that the site is a scam. I have someone who has received a paid out from the website to his PayPal account.

The money he got was placed limited on his PayPal account and he can't spend or withdraw it. It seems that the forum owner has requested for a chargeback on the money being paid to my friends PayPal account.

As a result my friend was unable to cash out the money and he was frustrated by this experience.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I have read about this site in Bizdustry and Forum coin but I have not visited there myself. Most of the comments I have read were complains about how the site was lying to people. In fact one of them said that when you reach payout, your account gets disabled and you can't withdraw. Since I trust reviews in Forum coin and Bizdustry, I believe that this site is a scam.

Godsplan

I'm sure this site might have been new because I saw the site somewhere not long ago. New sites can't be judged easily, they need time and we have to always give them time so they judge themselves. Because of this l would suggest we still leave their status as new rather than rating them scam or legit and as time goes on, we will know their status.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
TCPgaming is a new site, I was confirmed in a few hours, this site is new; it is better to join as referral of someone, confirmation will be fast. There is no guarantee yet if this site will stay or turn scam. As for Bizdustry, he claimed other good established site as scam too, this is his personal claim only.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I have heard about this site, and visited the site to see without registering there to see how the interface looks, and is it worth it to work or not? But, then the interface wasn't promising to me and looked like a once in a while kind of site that may pay you but it's not guaranteed. And, seeing other people views here seems the same.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I just this site yesterday and I was told I will be activated when the admin has given it's approval but up still now I haven't gotten the approval message. I just read on here that I should check my spam box I will do just that now to ascertain it was actually sent to me

Olajidey

I will not say it a scam because I am a verified member on it and I have earn few points following people which is 50point but I was discouraged when they change the point to 20point per follow. I also have seen someone who the pay to via PayPal so I will not say it is a scam site because they already pay some people.

Finger Geek

Verified member
When did you register and were you sent a confirmation email immediately. I registered on Tuesday and up till now i am yet to receive a confirmation email so that my account can be activated. You said item out of stock, what do you mean by that?. I thought it was a post to earn forum where you post comments, create threads etc. Please I need a good explanation on this site
I registered in the morning, so by evening I checked back on the forum and I see that I have been approved. So I started posting and after I have posted 2 post. Because I like to review a site before I continue withe the site. So I checked there shop to see there item and I see that the day I checked the items. It was out of stock, then the second day I checked, it was also out of stock. With these, I see it as scam.

Sprite1950

There is a thread about this on ForumCoin with a lot of people saying they have not had their verification email. One of the admin of the site came on and said check your spam boxes because it might have gone in there. I don't know if this will be of any help to anyone as it is not the kind of site I would join myself.

D

Deleted member 28127

One can only comments in a posting of the person is involved
And concerning having one problems or the other has to do with time. Most online money making site do have problem which I think it due to attack from the hackers.

This very site to has encounter a little problem before and get over it.
What we just need to be doing is to have patients. And continue to encourage any legit forum because its not easy to maintain.
There is protection options that are labelled when hosting website like DDOS Attack or SSL certificate or IP lock that most of admin skips these options when purchasing a domain name due to budget or they do not concentrate in addons that are really important for security of website especially if it is no lucrative website the admin wants to spend the smallest amount of money. Or another problem the budget of website owner is not suffisant enough to process checkout of these addons.

Ekuvero

You really need to make reviews about the site on Google so you won't fall victim to the site cause most of these sites do pay when it's newly unvield to gain and attract more members who they would scam.

Though you need to be patient maybe t hey are experiencing some network issues with their server's which they haven't resolved yet but try to make your own personal research and ask around to know if they are actually scams sites also remember not to pay money for any upgrading shit

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
One can only comments in a posting of the person is involved
And concerning having one problems or the other has to do with time. Most online money making site do have problem which I think it due to attack from the hackers.

This very site to has encounter a little problem before and get over it.
What we just need to be doing is to have patients. And continue to encourage any legit forum because its not easy to maintain.

D

Deleted member 28127

I recently registered on a post to earn site with the name Tcpgaming two days ago. Tcpgaming is a new site that just started and members can earn from them by posting, giving reactions and getting reactions. I registered on the site two days ago and ever since then I have been waiting for their confirmation mail. I have clicked the resend button up to a thousand times yet I haven't received a confirmation mail for me to start posting to earn on the sites. This situation isn't just peculiar to me, it is being experienced by others.
I got a message from some admins on Bizdustry that TCPgaming is a scam sites and they are having problems paying their forum members. Can any of Tcpgaming forum members confirm the authenticity of this news. I might have just been saved from being scammed.
You have to register by your social plugin (google, twitter, discord) to avoid mail verification issue.

Kennysplash

Verified member
I will still try out the site and find out myself. Sometimes people just generalize things because it did not work out for them. I still heard that it paid some members yesterday. So I will not be quick to judge these sites. According to my knowledge they have limited payouts everyday, so as long as those payouts have been claimed you have to till it is available again. I hope I get a chance to withdraw my earnings.