ProBit Exchange Review

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
ProBit is a centralized cryptocurrency exchange platform from ProBit Global.

Location:- Global; headquartered in Gangnam-gu, Seol, Korea. But, important office is located in Seychelles.

Web Accessability:- Normally for desktop version. Mobile app is also available, but only for Android.

Privacy:- KYC is not mandatory for most of the countries, user can choose to fill or not to fill the details.

Trading:- Exchange platform have more than 500 trading pairs; however, there is no Margin trading. Exclusive platform provides discount on purchase of cryptocurrencies.

Passive Earning:- There are many ways like IEO, Auto hold, Trading competition, Staking, Referral commission. Upcoming programs are also mentioned to keep people ready and active.

Native token:- This platform has its own PROB token that is stakable, it also provides various discount and other benefits.

Fiat:- Korean Won (KRW) is the supported Fiat currency.

Fees:- Trading fees is as low as 0.2% for both maker and taker, there is extra discount for loyal members.

Withdraw:- Standard Limit is 10k USDT in 24 hours. Higher level will allow higher limit.

Join Probit Exchange

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I already have an account with them and I had to create the account because I wanted to use an exchange platform to buy freecoin then and it was only site I could see at that time, the site is been very reliable though sometimes the prices are not easily updated and I wish there could be dark view mode on the site because I am used to it. Thanks for your update as regards some key information about them that I never knew of.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I wanted to use an exchange platform to buy freecoin then and it was only site I could see at that time
I wanted to use my Phoneum tokens and this is the only exchange platform which have exchange pair for phoneum. I have decided to exchange phoneum tokens and then use the native token for staking in that platform, their pay rate is higher than phoneum, but I have to get over token issue first.​

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I wanted to use my Phoneum tokens and this is the only exchange platform which have exchange pair for phoneum. I have decided to exchange phoneum tokens and then use the native token for staking in that platform, their pay rate is higher than phoneum, but I have to get over token issue first.​
You are very much correct because I am also earning PHT via cloud mining which I intend to withdraw to the exchange plaform soon. I did not know that there native token offers a good reward for members staking there. My freecoin is also available but I can't convert now because the value has crashed deeply.

D

Deleted member 28127

I was previously with Probit when there are several airdrops are paying with Probit, security is best but interest is decreased this day due to that there is no longer many airdrop as before supporting paying to Probit like before so I login less frequently than before I do not know what is reason behind many airdrop not supporting Probit.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I was previously with Probit when there are several airdrops are paying with Probit, security is best but interest is decreased this day due to that there is no longer many airdrop as before supporting paying to Probit like before so I login less frequently than before I do not know what is reason behind many airdrop not supporting Probit.
Actually airdrops motivate ones to very active on new exchange platforms and I guess that periods that you are getting all earning from their airdrops was because the exchange platform was still new so they will be launching new coins to make the platform to be popular just like latoken is doing currently. I will continue to hold my coins there because the platform is not doing bad.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
@Ahmedo24 There is no problem of Phoneum (PHT) to Probit, it was only err in information, PHT is just TRC10 token, there is no TRC20 version and Probit accepts it without any huss. I send more than 62k Phoneum (PTH) there.

@lamia5765 I do not have any proper airdrop, I got very low amount of TRX and BTT for depositing Phoneum. I put PHT in trade to USDC, and will use their native token to receive more.

Josemendez

Verified member
Probit is a legit centralized cryptocurrency exchange site and I have been able to interact with it for sometime now . There security are quite strong as well a cause for me to trust them to an extent ,though I do not store my funds there.
I have never participated in any Airdrop from the probit exchange site , as Latoken owns seems more easier for me to do .

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Probit is a legit centralized cryptocurrency exchange site and I have been able to interact with it for sometime now . There security are quite strong as well a cause for me to trust them to an extent ,though I do not store my funds there.
I have never participated in any Airdrop from the probit exchange site , as Latoken owns seems more easier for me to do .
probably when probits also launched its platform the airrops there were very much easier compared to now, most of the Airdrops on latoken has little value which is not encouraging couple with their compulsory KYC again. My freecoin on probit is not worth checking at the moment cos freecoin value is crashing seriously.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well personally I have never used it before and I don't really know if they are trusted or not. it is advisable for you to concentrate on the one that is trusted such as binance because that is the one a lot of people considered as the best cryptocurrency exchanges for trading of cryptocurrency. And that is the one I use.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Well personally I have never used it before and I don't really know if they are trusted or not. it is advisable for you to concentrate on the one that is trusted such as binance because that is the one a lot of people considered as the best cryptocurrency exchanges for trading of cryptocurrency. And that is the one I use.
Actually they are trusted to an extent and I had to use it because binance is not listed free coin and I wanted Investing on free coin, the platform has been upgrading on daily basis though not as popular as binance and other top Exchange platforms but it also upcoming and reliable.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Actually they are trusted to an extent and I had to use it because binance is not listed free coin and I wanted Investing on free coin, the platform has been upgrading on daily basis though not as popular as binance and other top Exchange platforms but it also upcoming and reliable.
Well I know that's true but personally I am also an investor in freecoin although the price is reducing seriously, but what I do is that I get all my BSC coin like the free coin on trust wallet. I think it is a little bit easier to get it on trust wallet than for you to pass through all the stress of getting it from most of these exchanges.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Well I know that's true but personally I am also an investor in freecoin although the price is reducing seriously, but what I do is that I get all my BSC coin like the free coin on trust wallet. I think it is a little bit easier to get it on trust wallet than for you to pass through all the stress of getting it from most of these exchanges.
Actually you having it on Trust wallet is only more secure but if you want to trade it you still have to pay transaction fee I got through pancake swap or any swap you'll be using but with an exchange platform you only converted to USDT and sell it to you any exchanger or any buyer using the usdt to TRC network with just $1 transactions fee.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Actually you having it on Trust wallet is only more secure but if you want to trade it you still have to pay transaction fee I got through pancake swap or any swap you'll be using but with an exchange platform you only converted to USDT and sell it to you any exchanger or any buyer using the usdt to TRC network with just $1 transactions fee.
Yes that is true I do not put most of my coin in trust wallet, I also save some of my coin, the one with higher transaction fee on binance and example is ethereum, smaller cryptocurrency with lower transaction fee is trust wallet because I consider it as one of the most trusted wallet I understand about.