Health Insurance Private Health Insurance – is it good?

raaman

Valued Contributor
First of all, you should know exactly what private health insurance offers you. This type of medical insurance is a policy that you hire to have health services, from the most basic, such as primary care, to all kinds of consultations and interventions.

You can take out any number of health insurance, as per your wish and need, even though the most important are the two aspects. That is the insurance without co-payment and the insurance with co-payment, in addition to reimbursement insurance.

With the former, the premium will be more expensive, even though some insurance companies may help you find the best insurance without a co-payment, but you will not have to pay every time you use a service, as with health insurance with a co-payment.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is need for health insurance. When I went for health insurance of recent in one of the reputable health insurance companies in my area, I was advised to go for well being insurance instead of health insurance. The broker further advised me that the well being insurance will ensure my health stability.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Private insurance is usually very good because they come with a lot of policies that will really favour you provided you can pay the money. It is actually much more expensive than government-owned insurance. I have someone who enrolled for government owned health insurance and of course it is much more cheaper.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Though in general I belive that health insurance is very good either public or private. Co-payment or not co-payment because the benefit one will be receiving from there is very good.
Health is wealth and if one did not take good care of it may be very risky. One should buy this policy because it benefit is more than the premium that one will be paying sometimes.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Then that means the anyone going for the private insurance insurance policy would be given a different health insurance benefit and treatment than the normal health insurance policy ,this shows that the Benefits attached to such insurance policy is usually vast since you would get consultation and others ,but with a high premiums fee