practical ways of making money with webinar

Augusta

VIP Contributor
When you call for a web seminar which is otherwise known as webinar you would look at making money from it as well. You would need practical ways by which you can achieve this. The below ways need to be inculcated to achieve your desire of making good money. They include :

1.Selling a product: You would need to resaerch on the products you can create to sell during the webinar or sell another person's own for a commission

2. invite more people: You know more people more money if you have an admission fees in place. And you can get a lot of emails as you can and mail people to be part of your webinar.You would make good money that way.

3. conduct self as an authority: This is another good way of getting more money. The truth is that as more people know your expertise in the field they will be willing to take active part. So you need to exibihit your intelligence to gain more attention and money from the the participants.

4. select a convenient time: This is to enable participants to take part at their comfort. This will help them to be fully in psyche with your seminar. then you can go ahead to follow up others that didn't buy your product to buy.

what do you think?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you are into affiliate marketing then conducting webinars can be a great way in which you can use to sell courses and make some cool amount of money.

The first webinar I participated on was an affiliate marketing webinar and it was very cool because the person is very experienced when it comes to affiliate marketing. He has his own products in Digistore24 in which you can use to make some commissions if you are interested in it.

There are several ways in which you can do this and make some cool amount of money and one of them is using social media platforms to get people who are interested in what you are talking or what you want to teach.
You can use Facebook or YouTube if you have a channel that has a lot of people. All you need to do is to find a very good platform that will allow you to interact with people who will participate in the webinar and you also you need to be very good when it comes to speaking. People who usually succeed in this are very gifted in public speaking.

You can make the webinar a one week webinar or 3 days webinar and you take the first few days to give them something for absolutely free.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You are on point, to succeed with your webinar you would need to be good with public speaking because a whole lot of it depends on talking and speaking to people. if you have a product as I have already stated in the first post you can make a kill with it by selling it to people but you must be confident in yourself as well

Shaf

Verified member
I've seen a lot of people who claim to make money from webinars, but most of them still complain behind scenes of running at a loss and not really making any money. I didn't even realize there are webinars you pay for before attending.

Most webinars serve as a means to promote a product or service that the host has, so the webinar usually free and they use it as bait to get people's email addresses and contact details for more promotion.

I think this is probably the best way to do it too, unless the service is a one on one mentorship course for long distance learning.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Yeah a lot of people who are making money from webinar. It depends on how you position yourself. There are various ways to make money with webinar this include

Affiliate marketing
You can promote affiliate products during the course of webinar you are running. If it happens that you have lot of listeners on your webinar.

You can simply recommend a product which is related to the topic of the webinar and drop the affiliate links in the description of the webinar you are doing. Some of the listeners are going to purchase the product if you include a strong call To action.

Sell Your Own Products
Selling your own product is one of the ways to make money with webinar. The first thing is to run and advise to generate lead for the webinar you are running. What is you have a lot of people signing up with your webinar, you can use that avenue to sell your own product to the audience.

I know a person who is using webinar to sell hiss money making product. He runs advert on YouTube continuously to those who are looking for ways to make money online. He makes the webinar is it to participate and free. A lot of people signed up for the webinar and some of them buy his products.