Announcement Post Daily Limit

Latest update

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Trendri would like to enforce post-limits based on certain issues. The limit was introduced due to the inflow of new members and to prevent very high levels of automated spam from hitting the forum, which as resulted to the site slow loading. Though spam still finds it's way through occasionally (though nowhere near the initial bursts).

Our spam tools has being doing it best to block suspected spam registration and post. Even before the bot spamming, it was quite easy for the forums to fill up before a mod/admin was available to intervene. I know it doesn't seem like the best thing, but the limits increase as you rank up so before long you'll be able to post without issue.

Limitation: Post limit removed, daily credit limit added.

Thank you for your attention.

Last edited:

Juen15

Trendri would like to enforce post-limits based on certain issues. The limit was introduced due to the inflow of new members and to prevent very high levels of automated spam from hitting the forum, which as resulted to the site slow loading. Though spam still finds it's way through occasionally (though nowhere near the initial bursts).

Our spam tools has being doing it best to block suspected spam registration and post. Even before the bot spamming, it was quite easy for the forums to fill up before a mod/admin was available to intervene. I know it doesn't seem like the best thing, but the limits increase as you rank up so before long you'll be able to post without issue.

Limitation: Post limit removed, daily credit limit added.

Thank you for your attention.
How many credits can I get in a day?

raaman

Valued Contributor
When can we know that we can start getting credit for our threads and posts in a day? When does this 24 hour period start and end? Is it your time or my time (Indian Standard Time). It is confusing. Please clarify. I think, there should be some indicator, say like a green light, that would signal us that I can start getting credits for the day. Please reply.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Credit limit period: After these post has occurred this many times, the credit trigger will be skipped until the below number of hours have passed.
Thread - 10 (Every 24 hours) after these numbers of thread you won't be credited until 24 hours, however you can still post.
Post - 15 (Every 24 hours) after these numbers of post you won't be credited until 24 hours.
The time restriction was removed due to some members complain about the time limit. Once you earn from posting 6 thread and 6 post, you won't be able to get additional credit for post until next 24 hours but you can always get credit from replies.. Please note that there won't be any time notification.
What is the daily credit limit? is it 6 threads and 6 posts for credit in a 24 hour period? Please clarify.
The time will be based on when you make your total post and earned from all the post, you can always calculate when you make your last post.

Note: This process won't affect your credit as you used to earn.

if there is a lot of misunderstanding about this new option base on your request then it maybe reverted.

Let me know if you need this rule reverted.

Last edited:

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The time restriction was removed due to some members complain about the time limit. Once you earn from posting 6 thread and 6 post, you won't be able to get additional credit for post until next 24 hours but you can always get credit from replies.. Please note that there won't be any time notification.

The time will be based on when you make your total post and earned from all the post, you can always calculate when you make your last post.

Note: This process won't affect your credit as you used to earn.

if there is a lot of misunderstanding about this new option base on your request then it maybe reverted.

Let me know if you need this rule reverted.
Good day sir, with all due respect, i don't like this new method at all. I couldn't even complete my normal 6 daily posts for the day. I only made 4 posts and never earned again. I'm not happy at all with the new conditions without timing, and my reduced posting limit to earn.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Good day sir, with all due respect, i don't like this new method at all. I couldn't even complete my normal 6 daily posts for the day. I only made 4 posts and never earned again. I'm not happy at all with the new conditions without timing, and my reduced posting limit to earn.

Your Issue has noting to do with the new rule. Your received a warning before now and also noticed you flout the payout rule twice. Maximum payout request is $10.

Your current warning needs to expire before you can get credit.

Warning consequence:
  • You maybe demoted from your current user group and unable to earn until your warning expires.
  • Earned credit will only be payout until your warning expires.
  • Your account's access may be limited

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Your Issue has noting to do with the new rule. Your received a warning before now and also noticed you flout the payout rule twice. Maximum payout request is $10.

Your current warning needs to expire before you can get credit.

Warning consequence:
  • You maybe demoted from your current user group and unable to earn until your warning expires.
  • Earned credit will only be payout until your warning expires.
  • Your account's access may be limited
Hmm, so how many days should my ban last?? I didn't intentionally copy and paste in this forum. Just that i posted the same lookalike to another forum, after posting here. But different heading and the words are somehow different too. I will say my ban is somehow hash on me, cos i never like cheating the system, thanks.

Mika

VIP Contributor
After reading this discussion, I have come to this conclusion:

I can post any number of posts or threads, however, I will be credited only for 6 posts and 6 threads and this will be in effect for 24 hours. I can earn credits after the 24 hours limit is passed. This 24 hours rule will not apply to the earnings from the replies on my threads? Is that correct?

However, before I can start earning, I need to make 20 posts so that I qualify for earning. The only question I have about earning is do I have to follow the word count rules during this 20-test-posts phase? I hope this will be clarified soon. I have made a couple of posts and they are in moderation. However, I have tried to maintain 80 words for the posts.

Juen15

After reading this discussion, I have come to this conclusion:

I can post any number of posts or threads, however, I will be credited only for 6 posts and 6 threads and this will be in effect for 24 hours. I can earn credits after the 24 hours limit is passed. This 24 hours rule will not apply to the earnings from the replies on my threads? Is that correct?

However, before I can start earning, I need to make 20 posts so that I qualify for earning. The only question I have about earning is do I have to follow the word count rules during this 20-test-posts phase? I hope this will be clarified soon. I have made a couple of posts and they are in moderation. However, I have tried to maintain 80 words for the posts.
I don't think so. For the first 20 posts, an important point that you should pay attention to is that the initial 20 posts cannot be spam or break the rules.