Positive Attitude strengthens your Mental Health

raaman

Valued Contributor
Positive people have more influence on your life than you may ever think. Having a positive attitude and facing hard times with thoughts reinforce your mental health. It directly have an impact on how you feel, according to doctors and psychologists.

As per the World Health Organization (WHO), stress has the potential to produce positive or negative consequences on our mental health. To cite an example, in the case of cancer, stress and depression have been shown to promote tumor progression.

Scientific studies done so far, show a direct connection between the glands of our brain and the inflammatory reactions of the body’s immune system. In other words, psychological stress has the ability to decrease the response of our immune cells.

Paridhi

Positive people have more influence on your life than you may ever think. Having a positive attitude and facing hard times with thoughts reinforce your mental health. It directly have an impact on how you feel, according to doctors and psychologists.

As per the World Health Organization (WHO), stress has the potential to produce positive or negative consequences on our mental health. To cite an example, in the case of cancer, stress and depression have been shown to promote tumor progression.

Scientific studies done so far, show a direct connection between the glands of our brain and the inflammatory reactions of the body’s immune system. In other words, psychological stress has the ability to decrease the response of our immune cells.
Yes, I remember when my boss had given me a toughest task in the office and he knew it that it was quite difficult to get but I had a positive attitude towards it. My boss had asked me "Are you sure about it? would you complete this task at the given time frame? I said, "Yes sir! I would do it and I am only the girl in this office who could do it" That was the positive attitude of mine and you won't believe I had done that task within 3 days while I was given 5 days to complete it.
So I believe in positive attitude towards anything. In your life if you have positive attitude then you can achieve the goals and your mental health would go for good going.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Optimism gives us some kind of inner power to be able complete or achieve a task that looks untrainable. That's why we need to show positive vibes towards anything, because that brings about a good energy which will boost our mental health and strength. Loss of hope affect our mental healthiness and may lead to depression. We have to work towards strengthen our faith and believe.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is why we only need to do things that bring positive energies to us. For me I leave an environment that threatens my wellbeing because I don’t joke with my sanity which is my mental health. So if a thing or a place isn’t impactful positively I’m so letting such go

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
This is why we only need to do things that bring positive energies to us. For me I leave an environment that threatens my wellbeing because I don’t joke with my sanity which is my mental health. So if a thing or a place isn’t impactful positively I’m so letting such go
You are right...we really need to let go of anything that's not improving our lives, this should be seen as a burden and should be cut off. We may end up being depressed and sometimes being paranoid, if we are something is affecting us, which may affect our mental health. We should always be stress free and be happy.