POS Machine Business In Nigeria

Maks25

POS, or Point of Sale machines, are now being used by more and more businesses. Their primary use is to accept payments for goods and services the customer purchases at a store, hence the name.

However, POS machines are also widely used for bank transfers, bill payments, recharging airtime, paying rent or taxes, and other financial needs that can be difficult to access in other ways in rural areas where banking is not yet developed enough. As a POS machine owner, you become a banking agent and you make money through service charges and commission from the bank you are cooperating with.

IamDozzy

Yes, I noticed the sudden increase of POS operators in Nigeria. A friend of mine is into the business and he says his Return on Investment (ROI) is quite high and he started last November. The advent of POS operators and their sudden increase in number goes to demonstrate the hard working nature of Nigerians and shows the enormous human resources present in this country. I would advise potential investors to look at Nigeria and tap in to this large amount of human resources waiting to be harnessed for something great.

Haypril

At my end here, POS business is at the increase. Pandemic has really blessed and opened some persons eyes to business that would continue to yield income no matter the situation or circumstances. People now venture into pos business because it has proven to be very effective when it comes to investment. The only alarming issue over here is the rate at which this business owners are being rob.