POS Agent for #800 per day.... Should I go for it

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
I love to seize opportunity from any angle it present itself from... Just now someone called me and ask me if I can be a POS Agent for him as he want to expand his business and he is ready to pay me #800 per day for a starter and if I can have a hundred customers per week for 4 weeks straight... He will add #50 to the money.... That makes the daily wage #850 if I meet up the requirements... So guys into this business kindly help me out.... Should I take this offer or not.... Will it affect my studies and if perhaps I can get the 100 different customers requirements he is asking for.... Is the #850 daily payment that I will be payed okay or am i gonna be cheated with the salary.... And is it possible to get such amount of customers?. Your contribution is highly appreciated....

marcusfe

It's a good offer at least to start with something but my major concern here is that how do you want to cope with your study. POS business requires that you be present always at the your shop in case any customer comes to make transaction. With that pay you should be realizing around #25,000 plus monthly which is not too bad for a student. I don't think it's possible for you to be going around with machine to make transaction even if you do will you be able to reach the target?

Ekuvero

That amount isn't bad though cause if its a busy area which is close to a market it won't take long before you would earn the 850 a day cause most people rarely carry money along with them due to the cashless policy but with time earning that amount of money isn't that bad, the total amount would ought upto 24,000 to 27,000 and that amount isn't that bad for a student. With your presence at the shop and a good marketing strategy you would really earn from it

springtech

I love to seize opportunity from any angle it present itself from... Just now someone called me and ask me if I can be a POS Agent for him as he want to expand his business and he is ready to pay me #800 per day for a starter and if I can have a hundred customers per week for 4 weeks straight... He will add #50 to the money.... That makes the daily wage #850 if I meet up the requirements... So guys into this business kindly help me out.... Should I take this offer or not.... Will it affect my studies and if perhaps I can get the 100 different customers requirements he is asking for.... Is the #850 daily payment that I will be payed okay or am i gonna be cheated with the salary.... And is it possible to get such amount of customers?. Your contribution is highly appreciated....
Like we use to say in Nigeria, at all at all naim bad.
The amount is not wonderful but it is better than nothing at all. You can go for it for a start, at least you can earn your feeding allowance from it and you wouldn't have to depend on anyone for feeding. You can as well save from it if you know how to manage.
But in i will advise you to be very careful, as that business is prone to attack from bad boys. So be careful and be at alert. Then do not drag with anyone if you come in contact with such experience.
God be with you.

Georgeadawara

It depends on you self as of me am advising you to go for it to can start with it they is no little in starting a work no matter how small it is just have a taget on it and do your best so that you can get an idea and experience for different acpect of life the only thing is that do it and learn how to save and invest and still you can start a online business with a time so that it will help you.

Haypril

It all boils down to your attitude towards the work. But first, which grade are you in? Still in secondary school or tertiary level? After providing answers to those questions, the next most important thing you have to consider is the location of the business. If the location is a very busy area with small scale businesses, I bet you will meet the criteria he set. 100 customers for the first week is even small. As for the pay, the money is okay, just manage and most importantly, learn.

Olajidey

The pay he offers you is good enough, thou it also depends on the location you are. Did you know how much an average teacher which is a graduate earns per month, their pay ranges from 25,000 to 30,000 and you are still a student and some offer you 24,000 even more if you are able to meet his required target.

IamDozzy

First off as a POS agent, you would have to be at a stationed point for the day which might be 8am to 5pm and you said you are a student. This would affect your studies severely and you won't be able to attend lectures nor do an impromptu test. If you were done with school or on holiday, that would have been a very good job but considering what you stand to lose by taking the job, I wouldn't advise you to go for the POS job.

Khezo

First I think you have to know the time you start work and the time you leave work because as a student your time is very essential but the salary for a student I think it's not bad cos work is not something that is very strenuous to do you just sit down and I think customers there's nothing like moving about so the pay is good you just have to make sure the location is safe and the time doesn't affect your studies

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I think it is a good offer because monthly it should he something like 25000 naira. But you have to work extraordinarily to get the other side attraction. And if I were you, I will prefer monthly salary to daily wage. You maybe unable to save all the money till the end of the month. Or what do you think? Is there any other reason why you want to be paid daily?

Kennysplash

Verified member
It is not easy for a student to work as a pos agent. He said 100 customers a week, how will you get them of you have to attend lectures too? If you know it will not affect your schedule negatively then you can go for it. Every student needs some extra income, not everything is provided for us. But be discreet about it, your studies is more important. It should be given the utmost priority, part time job comes next.

Hena101

Looking into this matter the only thing i will say is it depends on you. Because only you know the kind of bill on your head. So accepting the work at that rate is your will but as far as I'm concern the amount is too small looking at how the price of products are in the market what will you buy with #800 in a kind of economy in Nigeria. But my advice is for you to look for other jobs if possible

Daykas

As a student I won't advice you to go for it if you personally know it will affect your educational career. Though the price is much okay for a start but I won't lie to you POS business is not easy to deal with if you are a student cause it will require most of your time and concentration