Popeyes $100

alexx_spirit

Hello,

Imagined if you had a single website that pays you at least $1.20 per review,what wouldit be?

It is more easy that you think. All you need to do is to follow me!
You can win a $100 gift card

If you want more info please email me at:

[email protected]

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Is it realistic to get $1.20 dollars per view on your website? The answer is hell no! If you ask those that have been into blogging for a very long time, they will tell you that your submission is totally wrong and not in conformity with what is obtainable in blogging. That isn't how it works in reality. This is one of the main reasons why ponzi schemes should be avoided at all costs. From the looks of things, such platforms could be a ponzi scheme, as your preceding demonstrated. It's also possible that you're overestimating the amount you'll make merely by promoting your affiliate link scheme. The majority of the older folks here will not purchase such items. There are numerous things to learn about affiliate programs. If you want to start a successful affiliate network, these factors are likely to be critical. The relationship with the audience is the most crucial of all the points. You just can't tell us that we should buy your product without getting to know you first . We must have built a very good relationship with you before we could believe in what you are promoting.
This is exactly how things works in affiliate marketing. I have just given you a very good tips.