Ponzi gangs let's gather here

springtech

One of the very means of making money is through ponzi.
The god of ponzi (if there is anything like that) has been good to some people, and has been unfair to many others.

Ponzi is a scheme that uses the money paid by Peter to pay paul. No wonder some people call it robbing peter to pay paul.
The first set of people to enter always cash out. While the last set get to "wash plates" for those that got to the party much earlier. As lose their funds.
There are many things responsible for the crash of a Ponzi scheme.
1. Greedy admin
2. Greedy script writer(programmer)
3. Hit and run participants
4. Badly written script
5. Unwilling participants (low membership/traffic)
6. Incessant maintenance or upgrade.

I have had my fair share of gains and loss in ponzi.

Let's list the Ponzi scheme you have ever partaken in:

Mine:
1. Loopers
2. MMM
3. MMM united
4. Wafo part 1 & 2
5. Mybonus
6. Reapers arena
7. Givers alliance
8. Wazobia
9. Box value
10. MMM united
11. Pavilion
12. 247alertz
13. Daily naira Etc

Can you list yours?

Haypril

Grin! Ponzi scheme is probably one of the fastest money multipler I have ever come across. From the day of MMM down to what people now consider to be pay per task. To me, all siblings of the same father. I really made a lot during the time of MMM and I had to do more research in an about to be launched platforms.
I participate in Niracle and it was really a miracle.

springtech

Grin! Ponzi scheme is probably one of the fastest money multipler I have ever come across. From the day of MMM down to what people now consider to be pay per task. To me, all siblings of the same father. I really made a lot during the time of MMM and I had to do more research in an about to be launched platforms.
I participate in Niracle and it was really a miracle.
True i even forgot to add all those ones. I did niracle too.
Plus including all those nightly sites.
They launch around 12 am by 6 am they are gone. Chaiiiiiii

Eyes have seen sha

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Even though I don't participate in anything Ponzi scheme. I have a friend who likes Ponzi schemeso much and of course he makes a lot of money from them. There is another one thatcurrently came out, I don't know if I should join now because it is not up to 5 months old.
The reason many people lose their money to Ponzi scheme is basically because of greed.

springtech

Even though I don't participate in anything Ponzi scheme. I have a friend who likes Ponzi schemeso much and of course he makes a lot of money from them. There is another one thatcurrently came out, I don't know if I should join now because it is not up to 5 months old.
The reason many people lose their money to Ponzi scheme is basically because of greed.
Be careful of an old Ponzi scheme. My heartfelt advice. Leave them to be cashing out till it finally crashes.

Victor001

Ponzi scheme is one unrealistic,unreliable and easy way people try to make money,they operate by feeding on the weakness of people,giving incentives that are attractive,even making them position holders,as time goes on they act on their own motives by reducing the benefits and even disengaging every possible means of communication.

eojo2401

Mr Chairman, you deserve an award of excellent in ponzi scheme. Any time I see people adverting ponzi, I do feel like getting a digital gun and shoots the person. I have suffered a lot from ponzi scheme such as MMM, Mybonus, tron hero, tron smart hero, u work and the likes.

IamDozzy

I have actually lost a lot of money doing ponzi schemes and I have learnt a very big lesson from it. The Ponzi schemes I engaged in back in the days was Ocahrity, Crowd rising, naija taxi and the almighty MMM that showed people pepper. Although most people gained from these Ponzi schemes and were able to change their finances but these ponzi schemes was never fair to me .

marcusfe

I can't imagine that some people can still be I ponzi scheme till today. I can't never forget what MMM did time in life. I lose over 350k doing MMM and the most painful thing there was I borrowed the money and some of the money I collected from other people wanted to participate.

Planet408

Ponzi is a monster to some people. I engaged in Ponzi about 5 years ago and even till 3 years ago. MMM is one of those sites. I didn't loose much to MMM but my refferal lost so much money to that scheme. I was so pained about it. GHW also Known as Get Help Worldwide is a website that really hit me on the head then. It was an unfair experience.

Olajidey

Am sure I can list up to 20 sites I have been too, and none of them is like MMM because I made few hundred thousands on MMM but lost it to our site.
Here is the list, MMM, MMMunited, GetHelpWorldwide, HelpToGet, DigitalClub, looper .e.t.c
I can't remember all, I even do one on WhatsApp that after two hours you cash out, there is also one that deals with a project like this I have forgotten the name.
I am now wise I no they do any Ponzi again no, matter how to preach for me that is why i no do inksnation.

Teatea

Ponzi scheme is not a good way to make money, it is not sustainable and definitely not reliable. Yes it is true that the early people that join get their money but for how long will you continue before being a victim. I'm not saying it is totally bad, but it is not a means that people should see as a source of income, the risk involved is just too much.

springtech

Mr Chairman, you deserve an award of excellent in ponzi scheme. Any time I see people adverting ponzi, I do feel like getting a digital gun and shoots the person. I have suffered a lot from ponzi scheme such as MMM, Mybonus, tron hero, tron smart hero, u work and the likes.
Hahahahahaha abeg dont come and shoot me ooh. I hate Ponzi more than you now, not even after what Mybonus scam gang did to me in January. Choooooi. It is such a pity that people have the gut to dupe their fellow online hustlers as early as January. It is too bad. In fact i refused to believe that MYBONUS was running ponzi until they struck. It was a well packaged one. I wish i did not invest in that shit. It still pains me to my bones that i lost to them. U work came with a similar package too, i knew they were siblings so i ran for my life.

marcusfe

This poster is a real Moro, he is an expert in this field. I thought I was the only one who knew so many of the platforms but I was just a babe beside you. MMM did me so many evil that took me year to recover. I lose over #350,000 that was not belong to me. I can't imagine that I spent over 6 months settling debt. It was so terrific.

springtech

This poster is a real Moro, he is an expert in this field. I thought I was the only one who knew so many of the platforms but I was just a babe beside you. MMM did me so many evil that took me year to recover. I lose over #350,000 that was not belong to me. I can't imagine that I spent over 6 months settling debt. It was so terrific.
Hahahahahaha Which one is Moro again oh. I am not a moro joor. I was just inexplicably adventurous. I wanted to find out, i wanted to test, i wanted to see where a path leads. I wanted to know what lies at the end of a chosen corridor and above all, i am a HUGE RISK TAKER. This has landed me in troubles many times and of course as you can guess, it has brought me limitless profits that i could not imagine. Okay let me give an example, In May/June last year i made over 1.5M from 2 platforms (Reapers Arena & Givers Alliance).
Ponzi can either make or mar one. One has to be really careful.