Point System

Darshika

Today itself I checked the points here. After posted a comment I got a notification of I got 0.018 points for posting the Comment. What's the use of this point? Can we transfer this points cash?

Also I have some Trophy points. In what ways we can use the Normal and Trophy points? Is there any benefits with this points?

I referred some of my friends to this site and they joined here, I knew it from the notification but referral credits are not added to my account.

I will be very happy if admin check and reply to this thread. I know our admin is very active in this forum. Waiting for some good guidance for my doubts. Any Moderator will help me to Clarify my doubt?

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
You received 0.018 in error during an update. The 0.018 is for new members with at least 20 post count. Your earning level is higher.

The Trophy points is to define certain thresholds and criteria for when a user is awarded a trophy and the associated points.

Referral reward - You earn $1 if anyone uses your referral link to register on Trendri.com, you only earn when he becomes a valid member by posting at least 40 post. They earn you earn.

Darshika

You received 0.018 in error during an update. The 0.018 is for new members with at least 20 post count. Your earning level is higher.

The Trophy points is to define certain thresholds and criteria for when a user is awarded a trophy and the associated points.

Referral reward - You earn $1 if anyone uses your referral link to register on Trendri.com, you only earn when he becomes a valid member by posting at least 40 post. They earn you earn.
Thanks for your reply admin. Is there any post limitation here?