Pi Network, TimeStope, Bee Network & Midoin - Free Cryptocurrencies by Mobile! Daily over $12!

sylwiato

Today I present you 4 crypto-generating applications: ?Pi Network, ? TimeStope, ? Bee Network & Ⓜ️ Midoin!
After the official launch, it will no longer be possible to get these currencies for free.
They are in the early stages, especially the second and third one, which is why the stakes are so high!
If you don't believe me, you waste nothing, just 30 seconds a day on activating these apps, but you can always gain, similar as it was with BTC!

⚠️⚠️ ???????:
☑️ No Internet needed to mining (just for a while during activation)!
☑️ No battery drain!
☑️ APP can be closed!
☑️ All is free, no fee and no investments!
☑️ Just daily click button to start mining every 24h!
☑️ I can PING you every 24h if you are in my team and you forgot to mining!

1️⃣ ? ?? ??????? (?,? ?? ????? = ~$? ???)
⚠️ LAUNCH DATE: 14 March 2019
⚠️⚠️ ?ℕ???????ℕ ℂ???: “???????????”
⚠️⚠️ REFERRAL BONUS:
? Free 1 PI, 0,72 PI daily bonus,
? Access to my private group -> Hawk's Team [EN/PL],
? Daily PING when you are inactive,
? Weekly information about the price.
⚠️ WHAT TO DO:
? Activate every 24 hours via the lightning bolt icon in the circle on the right side of the screen.
⚠️ DOWNLOAD:
? Pi Network - Apps on Google Play or ‎Pi Network

2️⃣ ? ????????? (??,? ???? ????? = ~$?,?? ??????)
⚠️ LAUNCH DATE: 7 October 2020
⚠️⚠️ ???ℕ??? ℂ???: “???????????”
⚠️⚠️ WITNESS BONUS:
? 9,6 TIME daily bonus,
⚠️ WHAT TO DO:
? Activate every 24 hours via the calendar icon in the lower right corner, then "click stamp".
⚠️ DOWNLOAD:
? Time Stope - Time collector, Time Miner. mine 24H - Apps on Google Play or SOON

3️⃣ ? ??? ??????? (??,? ??? ????? = ~$? ???)
⚠️ LAUNCH DATE: 3 December 2020
⚠️⚠️ REFERRAL BONUS:
? Free 1 BEE, 4,8 BEE daily bonus,
? Daily PING when you are inactive,
⚠️ WHAT TO DO:
? Activate every 24 hours via the bee icon in the center of the screen.
⚠️ DOWNLOAD:
? Bee Network:Phone-based Digital Currency - Apps on Google Play or ‎Bee Network:Phone-based Asset

4️⃣ Ⓜ️ ?????? (?????? ?????? ??? ??????)
⚠️ LAUNCH DATE: 7 July 2018
⚠️⚠️ REFERRAL BONUS:
Ⓜ️ 5x mining boost,
Ⓜ️ Access to my private group -> Hawk's Team [EN/PL],
Ⓜ️ Daily PING when you are inactive,
Ⓜ️ Weekly information about the price.
⚠️ WHAT TO DO:
Ⓜ️ Activate every 24 hours via button in the upper left corner.
⚠️ DOWNLOAD:
Ⓜ️ Midoin - Apps on Google Play or ‎Midoin

W EN4.png

Ekuvero

Most of these airdrops sites doesn't pays they would end up wasting your time, data and effort you might be lucky if you aren't scammed. They urge for referral in most of these airdrops is second to none. And the cryptocurrency been airdrop do take a long time before it would be enlisted so is as if it doesn't have value in the general cryptocurrency market cause it doesn't have any market cap or market volume

Haypril

Most of these airdrops sites doesn't pays they would end up wasting your time, data and effort you might be lucky if you aren't scammed. They urge for referral in most of these airdrops is second to none. And the cryptocurrency been airdrop do take a long time before it would be enlisted so is as if it doesn't have value in the general cryptocurrency market cause it doesn't have any market cap or market volume
You must have been a victim or have someone closer to you that has fall victim to this kind of trick called airdrop. But with closer look and findings, Some of the tokens (Pi and Bee) she listed above are good project from a reputable individuals. This coins are mined and not airdrop. And going back in time, bitcoin was once mined and no one believes it would be generally accepted as a means of exchange.