Pi network ☺️☺️

Noorealamhimo

Work that way.
?
First you have to download the pi coin mining app with playstore. App Name - (Pi Network)
Once downloaded, enter the app. 2 options will come later.
1) Continue With Facebook
2) Continue With Number
(Continue with Facebook. Do not do pi account with Number. Because Pi app Number cannot be verified from Bangladesh with Number.
Continue with Facebook will show your Facebook ID. Now Continue As (Id name) will come. Click on Continue. Then Facebook's Name will show as Fast name / Last Name. Do not change anything. Will show the user name at the very bottom. Enter your own username (all small latter) then click submit. Then you will want an invitation code. ? noorealamhimoo
Then click on continue / submit then your mining account will be done. App er you will see at the very top you have got 1 ta pi coin and pi coin ta is increasing. That means start your mining. After 24 hours mining will be off, then enter the app again. Click to earn (click to earn) Click there to start mining again. Daily work is only 30 seconds. Daily 8-10 pi coin mining will be done. Keep mining ta for 2/3 months with difficulty. After 2/3 months, when the market for pi coin buy sell will come, then at the beginning you can sell 1 akta pi coin for 10-20 thousand rupees and take the money in your Bkash or Bank Account. InshaAllah, I will tell you everything. And yes, because of using the invitation code, the mining speed of both of you will increase by 5% extra. And stay connected with me on massanger ba Facebook. If there is any problem, let me know and I will help. And yes, one does not have to spend even 1 taka to get money. Pi coin will become 10 lakh rupees like bitcoin at one time InshaAllah. And yes, after 24 hours, enter the pi app and start mining regularly, it is the benefit of both of us

I am sending you 1π! Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 8 million members worldwide. To claim your Pi, and use my username (Noorealamhimoo) as your invitation code.

Work that way.
?
First you have to download the pi coin mining app with playstore. App Name - (Pi Network)
Once downloaded, enter the app. 2 options will come later.
1) Continue With Facebook
2) Continue With Number
(Continue with Facebook. Do not do pi account with Number. Because Pi app Number cannot be verified from Bangladesh with Number.
Continue with Facebook will show your Facebook ID. Now Continue As (Id name) will come. Click on Continue. Then Facebook's Name will show as Fast name / Last Name. Do not change anything. Will show the user name at the very bottom. Enter your own username (all small latter) then click submit. Then you will want an invitation code. ? noorealamhimoo
Then click on continue / submit then your mining account will be done. App er you will see at the very top you have got 1 ta pi coin and pi coin ta is increasing. That means start your mining. After 24 hours mining will be off, then enter the app again. Click to earn (click to earn) Click there to start mining again. Daily work is only 30 seconds. Daily 8-10 pi coin mining will be done. Keep mining ta for 2/3 months with difficulty. After 2/3 months, when the market for pi coin buy sell will come, then at the beginning you can sell 1 akta pi coin for 10-20 thousand rupees and take the money in your Bkash or Bank Account. InshaAllah, I will tell you everything. And yes, because of using the invitation code, the mining speed of both of you will increase by 5% extra. And stay connected with me on massanger ba Facebook. If there is any problem, let me know and I will help. And yes, one does not have to spend even 1 taka to get money. Pi coin will become 10 lakh rupees like bitcoin at one time InshaAllah. And yes, after 24 hours, enter the pi app and start mining regularly, it is the benefit of both of us

I am sending you 1π! Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 8 million members worldwide. To claim your Pi, and use my username (Noorealamhimoo) as your invitation code.
It is a good thing that we will learn how to make money through mining.I have been doing this for a long time and I hope that this work will save me a lot. The Pi network is getting use attention from two or three month. It is great opportunity for all of us around the world to get full credit from it. I have also have been shared this information with my friends and they are using its mining application. It could be really good for all of us.
But I don't know whether it will be valid in all over the world are not. Because some time I listen to that PI network demands KYC verification. Add in Pakistan it is not legal yet.

I have been using PI network long time now, I don't know when Pioneer will come live in the Cryptocurrency market and become tradable. Its been three months now since I started using PI app to mine Pπ via their app. Pioneer coin will be valuable if it finally launches considering the population of members using the app to mine considerable amount of PI. I will be happy to see this digital coin to come live and become a mainstay in the Cryptocurrency chain market and rival with other coins in the market.