Business Ideas Pet sitting for students entrepreneur

IamDozzy

This is a business area yet untapped by students in high school and tertiary institutions. Pet sitting is similar to baby sitting but in this case one is taking care of a pet such as Dogs, cats, parrots etc. A lot of animal lovers prefer employing someone to take care of their pets than keeping their pets in a cage.
This is a quick way for students to make quick cash during their spare time and they could take care of the pets either in their place or the owners place. There are so many advantages of pet sitting and some of them includes;
• You get paid looking after pets.
• You get to add it to your Resume if you intend working with animals in the nearest future.
• You can choose when you want to work and when you don't want to.
• Pets to brighten up your mood which could be of positive advantage to your academics.

Samuel72

Verified member
In my country pet sitting is not really a thing. Most people do not have pets and the ones that has make time to take care of them themselves. In my country people do not really have interest in petting unlike some other countries who loves it alot. Nice post I believe it will be useful for someone out here.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Petting business is quite popular in every country especially the Western countries. In my area the business is also popular and if you have a pet especially a puppy, you stand a chance of making a lot of money when you want to sell it. A friend of mine who has a puppy sold it for a very high price in the sense that I was even surprised. so it is a lucrative business.

IamDozzy

In my country pet sitting is not really a thing. Most people do not have pets and the ones that has make time to take care of them themselves. In my country people do not really have interest in petting unlike some other countries who loves it alot. Nice post I believe it will be useful for someone out here.
Yes, Pet sitting is quite popular amongst Africans but a few do engage in it and they make quite a good amount of money from it. It's more popular in Western countries and a few Asian countries. There are some genuine animal lovers that might not have the time or always on a busy schedule or travel for some engagements in which they cannot take their pets. A pet sitter would b useful here.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
My friend have different breeds of dog, he nurture the best training to his breeds and their physical appearance is looking very attractive. I'm learning from him when i have spare time, i go with him to care for the dogs, and play around the dog. That alone makes me happy, i love playing around dogs, and pets like parrot. So doing a pet sitting task will be carried out superbly.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When I was young a neighbor had big dogs that he paid a teenage boy to walk his dogs in the vicinity. The boy got paid good by walking the 3 dogs one by one. It takes him about 30 minutes for each walk. It was weird to me until I became a dog lover myself. Now we have a housemaid who takes care of our dogs. When we go abroad we hire another woman to help our housemaid with our 3 dogs.