Pension Money Investment

Nova

When you get your pension money each month or if you get the money once a month. There is definitely a chance that you may end up keeping the funds idle and don't do anything about it. And that means you have to find out various types of the sources for handling the funds. Let's say if you choose to invest into the mutual funds. And plan on making use of the mutual funds higher percent rate per month to earn you some sort of the staked percent return. I think that would be pretty interesting investment during the old age.

I always want to know where the old people invest the money once they get the funds in their account. I think there is a chance that pension money is being invested into the fixed deposit of the bank. But that does not give you much return. And so there must be other sources where the money is invested. I think mutual fund is one good source.

Where do you think is proper way to invest the funds you get in pension account?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The monthly pension that I receive in my ATM account serves as my emergency fund (together with my online earnings). I am fortunate that I do not have to spend for the daily household needs because my wife is still working with a good salary. Our plan is to have a real estate property that we can rent out when my wife retires. That will keep us liquid until the end of our days.

Samuel72

Verified member
The proper way you can invest your pension fund is engaging yourself in real estate business or cryptocurrency business this is because this business are not stressful and they are very easy to control and also easy to understand, no matter how lazy you are or week you are there is a possibility for you to be able to control cryptocurrency business.