PayPal Vs Cryptocurrencies: Advantages Of Using Cryptos Over Paypal!

sincerem

VIP Contributor
What's quite interesting is the fact that despite cryptocurrencies being banned in many countries, people of such countries still manage to hold cryptocurrencies. This shows that no one can actually stop cryptocurrencies even if they want to. There was a time when Paypal used to ban account holders that use to buy cryptocurrencies using Paypal balance but now even Paypal is allowing people living in the United States to buy crypto coins.
That's it, no matter how they try Cryptocurrency will still be around, it came to fulfil a purpose, and that fulfilment haven't taken place, i believe it will take place, and things will work as planned in the future.

Paypal where able to accept crypto this time cos they've seen its adoption, had no chance but to join the queue, even if its simply USA at the moment.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
As for me cryptocurrency is far better than PayPal because of it's availability in many countries. PayPal lacks this features and it also restricts people's account easily if the account performs huge transactions.
With cryptocurrency , you can make transactions as much as you like and your transaction to an extent are very annoymous .

The problem is that it does not matter to PayPal if they do not support a lot of countries. This is because PayPal does not need to support Tier 3 countries. PayPal is already growing without expanding its business in some Tier 3 countries. PayPal will not be conducting business in many Tier 3 countries because of illegal use of money in some countries.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have read one comment in another forum about his Paypal account that was closed with no valid reason. Paypal did not respond to the queries and that makes me wonder. Paypal is a respected payment processor so why would they ignore a former client whose account was closed. An inquiry will not harm Paypal.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrencies are good payment option if paypal is not available in your country. Paying via crypto currencies is being accepted by a lot of businesses. If you happen to be in a country where crypto currency is legal and the local banks offer wthdrawal, you can withdraw to your bank and easily convert your cryptos to fiat currency.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I like to receive amount in cryotocurrency, however when I need amount in bank, then PayPal is still an important option. Even if I sell my cryptocurrency, bet is to use PayPal. Another option is to have KYC verified account in Indian exchange platform with linked bank information. I have yet to try this.

Josemendez

Verified member
As for me cryptocurrency is far better than PayPal because of it's availability in many countries. PayPal lacks this features and it also restricts people's account easily if the account performs huge transactions.
With cryptocurrency , you can make transactions as much as you like and your transaction to an extent are very annoymous .

chicnthin

Before, I remember ignoring a lot of sites because they only pay through btc. But now I prefer to get my payment in crypto, especially those coins that has a low transaction fee. PayPal just takes a lot of percentage even if it's only a little amount but I still use it because some sites only have it as it's payment processor.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
You are correct. I really like using crytocurrency to PayPal because, I have use PayPal before and my account was closed for no reason despite I still have up to $29 In my Account and after so many messages across the mail they latter told me that they can only realise the Account after six month. Though its very saddened and I have vow not to use it again. My plan is that after they might have release it I will just withdraw my earning and live it.

Can you please tell us more about it? Getting your Paypal account restricted is very disheartening and being restricted for six months is a really long period. What kind of reason did they gave for restricting your account? Did you try to access your Paypal account from a public place or did you use a VPN?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
You are correct. I really like using crytocurrency to PayPal because, I have use PayPal before and my account was closed for no reason despite I still have up to $29 In my Account and after so many messages across the mail they latter told me that they can only realise the Account after six month. Though its very saddened and I have vow not to use it again. My plan is that after they might have release it I will just withdraw my earning and live it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I just wish if cryptocurrencies would have had existed during the mid 2000s. At that time, PayPal used to rule the online payment market and there were obviously no crypto coins to pay or receive payments. I believe that cryptocurrencies were invented much later and they would have had a good future as of now if they had been created during the mid 2000s. However, the creation of cryptocurrencies is really good for our future generations.
Its simply good you kept this history beside you when PayPal controlled the world when it comes to processing users payment online. Now Cryptocurrency is here trying to fill the void where PayPal failed to fulfill. I believe surely that the world will come to adopt more of crypto than PayPal in the future, when everything settles fine around crypto.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
That's it, no matter how they try Cryptocurrency will still be around, it came to fulfil a purpose, and that fulfilment haven't taken place, i believe it will take place, and things will work as planned in the future.

Paypal where able to accept crypto this time cos they've seen its adoption, had no chance but to join the queue, even if its simply USA at the moment.

I just wish if cryptocurrencies would have had existed during the mid 2000s. At that time, PayPal used to rule the online payment market and there were obviously no crypto coins to pay or receive payments. I believe that cryptocurrencies were invented much later and they would have had a good future as of now if they had been created during the mid 2000s. However, the creation of cryptocurrencies is really good for our future generations.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Paypal is obviosuly one of the mostly used payment processor around the world. It has been online for so many years and it has established itself. This is why it has been used for online payments around the world. On the other hand cryptocurrencies have proven itself to be the best alternative and competitor of Paypal. Here are some advantages of using cryptocurrencies over Paypal:-

Borderless Payments And No Closing Of Accounts!

You no longer need to worry about paying someone where Paypal is not supported. This is because when you have cryptocurrencies, you can pay people anywhere and everywhere. It does not matter in what country your payee resides. Moreover, Paypal closes accounts without any warning for really unexpected reasons. However, you do not need to worry about your crypto wallet getting blocked or closed!

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
If the world leaders will allow Cryptocurrency to settle in based on its vision, surely it will ease the burden of payment restrictions caused by PayPal. Crypto is popular almost all the crypto is included to use crypto for transactions. But it is not so, when it concerns PayPal. I'll be happy when all online merchants are using crypto to disburse payment especially the stable coins.

What's quite interesting is the fact that despite cryptocurrencies being banned in many countries, people of such countries still manage to hold cryptocurrencies. This shows that no one can actually stop cryptocurrencies even if they want to. There was a time when Paypal used to ban account holders that use to buy cryptocurrencies using Paypal balance but now even Paypal is allowing people living in the United States to buy crypto coins.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If the world leaders will allow Cryptocurrency to settle in based on its vision, surely it will ease the burden of payment restrictions caused by PayPal. Crypto is popular almost all the crypto is included to use crypto for transactions. But it is not so, when it concerns PayPal. I'll be happy when all online merchants are using crypto to disburse payment especially the stable coins.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I quite agree with your assertion but you also need to realise that there are cryptocurrencies that are not volatile such as busd and the usdt. The fact that cryptocurrency is decentralized and people are in charge of their finances will always make it preferred by people to any payment gateway as Time goes on. The problem is that a lot of people don't really understand how cryptocurrency works, it is just a matter of time.

I do realise that some cryptocurrencies are not volatile. However, the big problems is that since PayPal rules the online payment market, many people are not willing to use USDT or BUSD to conduct financial transactions. The other problem with USDT (Tether) is the fact that Tether is not a decentralized cryptocurrency and this is why it is not considered a reliable digital asset whereas PayPal is considered reliable by many people around the world.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I do not think that cryptocurrencies are a "threat" to many payment processors. Payment processors will always be preferred by many people because cryptocurrencies are volatile and people may not actually hold money in the shape of cryptocurrencies for a long time. On the other hand, PayPal has already captured the market of online payments, so it is really difficult for cryptocurrencies to replace PayPal or any other payment processor.
I quite agree with your assertion but you also need to realise that there are cryptocurrencies that are not volatile such as busd and the usdt. The fact that cryptocurrency is decentralized and people are in charge of their finances will always make it preferred by people to any payment gateway as Time goes on. The problem is that a lot of people don't really understand how cryptocurrency works, it is just a matter of time.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There is no doubt that cryptocurrencies is a very big threat to so many payment gateways including PayPal. one thing I like cryptocurrency is that you don't have to worry about your account being suspended or restricted unlike PayPal where they can easily restrict your account if they suspect anything even if you are innocent of such accusation.

I do not think that cryptocurrencies are a "threat" to many payment processors. Payment processors will always be preferred by many people because cryptocurrencies are volatile and people may not actually hold money in the shape of cryptocurrencies for a long time. On the other hand, PayPal has already captured the market of online payments, so it is really difficult for cryptocurrencies to replace PayPal or any other payment processor.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There is no doubt that cryptocurrencies is a very big threat to so many payment gateways including PayPal. one thing I like cryptocurrency is that you don't have to worry about your account being suspended or restricted unlike PayPal where they can easily restrict your account if they suspect anything even if you are innocent of such accusation.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I was once a big fan of PayPal payments, but my account got limited there and so I had to look for alternative payment methods. I am so glad to have found cryptocurrencies because they are just the best to be paid with right now. I don't have to worry about my account being limited, or facing difficulties due to location and I get to easily convert them to my local currency.

Did you contact paypal and inquired about why your account was restricted? Paypal usually freezes account and this is a really common problem usually faced by paypal account holders. I reside in a country where Paypal does not provide its services but if paypal were ever available in my country, I would still prefer other payment gateways.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I was once a big fan of PayPal payments, but my account got limited there and so I had to look for alternative payment methods. I am so glad to have found cryptocurrencies because they are just the best to be paid with right now. I don't have to worry about my account being limited, or facing difficulties due to location and I get to easily convert them to my local currency.