PayPal or Payza

wallet

I know that many people work online and they need a payment processor to deliver the money they earn in their bank account. I am using Paypal as my principal payment processor, I am also using Payza but this payment processor delays its payments. Last time when I withdraw the money from Payza it took over seven days until I received the money, now I withdrew the money on 1 May and I haven't received it yet. I have contacted their support button but I haven't received any answer yet.
Does any of you use Payza and I want to know if it happened to never receive the money?

Safeless

Personally, I would go to Paypal this wallet is not just for all currencies but, it works all over the world and it becomes more and more prominent now a days. I have been using this since I was 18 years old and now Im 21 and still there is no error using this wallet.

I know that many people work online and they need a payment processor to deliver the money they earn in their bank account. I am using Paypal as my principal payment processor, I am also using Payza but this payment processor delays its payments. Last time when I withdraw the money from Payza it took over seven days until I received the money, now I withdrew the money on 1 May and I haven't received it yet. I have contacted their support button but I haven't received any answer yet.
Does any of you use Payza and I want to know if it happened to never receive the money?

Honestly, I never try payza. I don’t know hot payza works. If I will given a chance to compare this two; I’ll better do it. But for me, Paypal is so helpful to me. Because its security is good and it’s easy to use. Since I don’t ever try other software like paypal. I can say Paypal will win overall.

behappie

Payza has 8.9 points for overall quality and N/A% rating for user satisfaction; while PayPal Payments Pro has 9.5 points for overall quality and 99% for user satisfaction. Likewise, you can also assess which software company is more credible by sending an an email question to both and see which vendor replies faster. Our experts made sure to review all popular Payment Gateway products available on the market, but among them these three caught our special attention: Amazon Payments, Stripe Subscriptions, PayPal Payments Pro.

mark86

I am a user of Paypal for long time and I really like their service. They are one of the faster in terms of transferring and receiving the money. I used Paypal in my online business as well as in freelance job and so far so good. I never tried other money transfer like Payza. I dont even know it existed. But between the two I would highly recommend Paypal.

jeffreyjose48

I am a PayPal user also. I have just signed up on PayPal two months ago. I heard about this from a video by James Tristan Ruiz. I also learned from him about Gcash. But the problem I am experiencing now is, there is no link between my PayPal and Gcash. Gcash always say unable to link with Paypal. I am unable to withdraw my money from PayPal because of this.

NerdIndeed

Better stick to PayPal. I haven't used Payza and probably never will. The good thing about PayPal is they have years of experience and makes sure that your transactions are always secure. They implement checks now and then to ensure your account is not compromised or anything. I have contacted PayPal support via email, and they seem sincere in helping you with your concerns. The only disappoint was that I could not reach them through a phone call since it would cost me a fortune as I do not live in the US.

Jelineex

I prefer Paypal because it's more convenient and easy to use. It's a hassle free. The credibility is tested thru times. I am more secured in using it and no worries at all. I often heard about Payza but haven't tried it.

jpk0007

Well PayPal is the most trusted and the more reliable payment processor accepted all over the world. I have not even thought of any other service since I started using PayPal. Its officers you the best security and also a good customer service and redressal mechanism.Although the fees charged per transaction by PayPal is little higher , I will still go for it because there is no other credible option available right now

G

PayPal still remain the most popular but doesn't accept withdrawal from all countries. Payzal is a good alternative but not sure if they still exists.