Paynet Systems Merchant Account Affiliate Program

M

Mahendra12

Paynet Systems facilitates internet, retail, mail/phone order, wireless/mobile and home based merchant accounts for businesses worldwide. Paynet system has formed lasting partnerships with established banks and affiliates to provide one of the world’s top merchant account services. Paynet Systems is well known as a provider of complete, yet flexible solutions for merchant accounts.

Besides comprehensive credit card processing solutions, Paynet Systems offers a great affiliate program! The Affiliate program at Paynet System includes and offers:-

An opportunity to make $50-$100 for every approved merchant account generated by your website or referred to us verbally.

A “No Monthly Minimum” program

$50 for each referral that signs up for the “No Monthly Minimum” option.

An “Option 2″- lower rates, a lower statement fee and transaction fee, but includes a $25 monthly minimum.

A $100 referral fee if your referral signs up for “Option 2″ pricing.

Reliability – We have been paying affiliates on time, every month.

Professional 24/7 customer support, sales support and full accounting support.

Real-time statistics for sales and traffic directed to the Paynet website.

Pending payout details

Earning reports

Account management, and much more!

There is no cost to sign up with Paynet Systems Affiliate program, and no risk to get started – so why not join today? The affiliate program at Paynet Systems is a profit sharing platform, ideal for anyone looking for great ways to make money on the internet. Sign Up now to become a Paynet Systems value added affiliate!

Last edited by a moderator:

anil02

Verified member
It is new for me, I know first time about accounts work. I am qualified (C.A., inter) and trained accountant. I am interested in doing online book-keeping work. Tell me can I do at this site. If this site have not any scope for me tell me any another site where I can get work of online book-keeping.

Ozigba Richard Lamai

which program is very important for those who want to do affiliate marketing afliiate to marketing is one of the selling market now presently online.however you not for you to be professional in that field you have to attend seminars and also go for different training because it is better for you to acquire good training everything that you do before going into the business in full not having good knowledge of a particular business or investment make you to run at great.

anil02

Verified member
You are right, I have enough experience of accounts work, but it right that update is must. I can learn much better while I am working. Because of my health problem I am not able to attend any seminars and training. If I have not health problem here many offline work available for me. Now I am not doing any offline work and interested only is online work