Surveys Paying survey

Chrisdon24

There many ways to make money online, through online survey that paids by doing one or more little task on there platform and you will be geting your reward,i know many online survey that paids,the have many job,on there site you can choose the one you want,but the amount money for every tasks differs by reward,online survey is also another means of generating a daily income online by doing just a little task.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've never seen a satisfying surveys in my life, all surveys are almost the same, acting fraudulently. It is never easy thing trying to earn from surveys, surveys works mainly for those from the top tier countries. Why luck at times plays in the part of lower tier country users making them earn some extra incentive from it.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are several survey websites in which you can register on and make reasonable amount of money but the problem with surveys generally is that they don't accept some people in some parts of the world such as Africa and maybe Asians. The people that mostly benefit from Sophie website are Americans and some part of European countries.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
It's very difficult to earn on surveys if you are in Africa. To really make money you need another site from survey sites. Surveys only favours those in Europe and in America. But if you truly want to earn, you can start by working on PTP sites, where you can post to earn just ike Trendri. And also Forumcoin. And you can also play games to earn free Bitcoin on Rollercoin.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It's very difficult to earn on surveys if you are in Africa. To really make money you need another site from survey sites. Surveys only favours those in Europe and in America. But if you truly want to earn, you can start by working on PTP sites, where you can post to earn just ike Trendri. And also Forumcoin. And you can also play games to earn free Bitcoin on Rollercoin.
It is a mere waste of time if anyone in Africa wants to make money from survey sites except that are other ways you use such as the use of proxies. Some of those sites have high security measures to detect virtual private network and some other proxies. It is better you learn a skill such as graphics designinganother reasonable skills instead of trying to venture into online surveys in Africa.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
It is a mere waste of time if anyone in Africa wants to make money from survey sites except that are other ways you use such as the use of proxies. Some of those sites have high security measures to detect virtual private network and some other proxies. It is better you learn a skill such as graphics designinganother reasonable skills instead of trying to venture into online surveys in Africa.
It's really a fruitless path for anyone who's willing to earn through surveys in Africa though but not all of those survey sites are strong enough to withhold VPN. There's are some VPN that paid, not those cheap ones on play store. Those ones can be used to do surveys and get paid but the downside is that, the user will get caught eventually.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It's really a fruitless path for anyone who's willing to earn through surveys in Africa though but not all of those survey sites are strong enough to withhold VPN. There's are some VPN that paid, not those cheap ones on play store. Those ones can be used to do surveys and get paid but the downside is that, the user will get caught eventually.
Yeah I know there are some virtual private networks that are strong enough to penetrate any kind of survey website and of course help people to make money but even at that many of them disqualify a lot. The disqualification part is what really makes me on interested in taking online surveys even if they are supported in Africa.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Yeah I know there are some virtual private networks that are strong enough to penetrate any kind of survey website and of course help people to make money but even at that many of them disqualify a lot. The disqualification part is what really makes me on interested in taking online surveys even if they are supported in Africa.
That's true bro....Even upon using VPN to hack into surveys, you won't still get many of the surveys there. You would still be disqualified. So what's the essence of the VPN....I think it's better to shun surveys if you know, you are not favoured geographically. Maybe in the future people may start earning from surveys all over the world but not now.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
That's true bro....Even upon using VPN to hack into surveys, you won't still get many of the surveys there. You would still be disqualified. So what's the essence of the VPN....I think it's better to shun surveys if you know, you are not favoured geographically. Maybe in the future people may start earning from surveys all over the world but not now.
Yeah it is better we focus on other means of making money online instead of trying to do online surveys. there is this survey platform that pays people a lot of money to participate in videos of ways and the only people supported the people from America and some European countries. There is no way an African can participate in such surveys because you you will be disqualified when they find out where you are from.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Yeah it is better we focus on other means of making money online instead of trying to do online surveys. there is this survey platform that pays people a lot of money to participate in videos of ways and the only people supported the people from America and some European countries. There is no way an African can participate in such surveys because you you will be disqualified when they find out where you are from.
They have several ways of exposing people who hide behind VPN or some other tools. They have realized Africans are eating up there surveys up through the use of effective VPN, leaving people whose surveys were made for, out of surveys. You can rarely outsmarted any survey app or website by using tweak now, which is the way to go.

grigadenis

They have several ways of exposing people who hide behind VPN or some other tools. They have realized Africans are eating up there surveys up through the use of effective VPN, leaving people whose surveys were made for, out of surveys. You can rarely outsmarted any survey app or website by using tweak now, which is the way to go.
try this one, nice communication & they have a USA IP for which pay much more, BigMama Network. market.bigmama.network/?invite=GRGO

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I've never seen a satisfying surveys in my life, all surveys are almost the same, acting fraudulently. It is never easy thing trying to earn from surveys, surveys works mainly for those from the top tier countries. Why luck at times plays in the part of lower tier country users making them earn some extra incentive from it.

The main problem is that majority of the survey sites are not made for Tier 3 countries. This is one of the major things that can affect your views about paid surveys. paid surveys are merely designed for the audience belonging to western countries. This is why many people from the western countries tend to work on such kind of platforms. You will hardly find any person from Asian or African continent that receives paid surveys. I think that there are few paid survey sites that support South Africa. However, majority of the countries might not be supported at all.

Having said that, there are a few sites that might help you to make money and one of them is Survey Savvy. Even though they do not support many countries, I think that you may receive a few paid surveys if you contact them and discuss with them. Many western people do receive surveys, but this does not mean that they are able to make tons of money from paid surveys. Majority of the people receive surveys that are worth a few cents only. You may need to consider other option if you actually want to make money online at your home.