Hot wallets Payeer or PayPal?

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
PayPal is not listed for my country but there is an alternative called Payeer. Payeer is a Russia based website with also the same purpose and likeness of PayPal. PayPal is an American based platform that is widely accepted and have the highest rating so far. The Interest from PayPal to me is outrageous when you want to put your money into the bank.

I prefer Payeer because the interest taken when you send or receive money or even cryptocurrency is very low hence it's user friendlier It's not suppose to be new that you can also receive an kind of cryptocurrency on either Payeer or PayPal. Payeer also have this marketplace feeling for trading nd buying crypto plus it's network confirmation is not like 12. Though PayPal is the most popular but Payeer is also coming up. Which one do you prefer?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
PayPal as you said is not acceptable in all countries. I have not used payer first but your review on it makes it enticing and luring to use. Though I haven't had problem with the platform I am currently using which is payoneer. But I will be glad to know whether payer fee is not as high as PayPal and how much is the minimum to be withdrawn into local bank. These are the flaws of payoneer that makes me want to have alternative. I will be looking forward to your reply.

Naz

PayPal is not listed for my country but there is an alternative called Payeer. Payeer is a Russia based website with also the same purpose and likeness of PayPal. PayPal is an American based platform that is widely accepted and have the highest rating so far. The Interest from PayPal to me is outrageous when you want to put your money into the bank.

I prefer Payeer because the interest taken when you send or receive money or even cryptocurrency is very low hence it's user friendlier It's not suppose to be new that you can also receive an kind of cryptocurrency on either Payeer or PayPal. Payeer also have this marketplace feeling for trading nd buying crypto plus it's network confirmation is not like 12. Though PayPal is the most popular but Payeer is also coming up. Which one do you prefer?
You are right, PayPal is not available in all countries and payeer is good alternative for those who don't have PayPal facility in their country but payeer is not acceptable in many online sites but only PayPal . Even some legit money making sites and many online shopping sites only accept paypal to get withdraw or to pay for shopping so in this case we need PayPal account.
In Italy , PayPal is available so I will prefer PayPal. But we can't neglect the importance of payeer . If I will not have PayPal facility then definitely I will prefer payeer as best alternative as it's fee is also less than PayPal. This is the plus point of payeer .I have payeer Account and I have made many transactions but only on those platforms which accept payeer not PayPal .

Putta Vince

I use Payeer to store fiat money like USD , EUR , RUB because there is no compulsion to get verified , one can use it without verifying any details. Paypal , on the other hand charges high fees in our country and also requires basic kyc. For earning money online , Payeer is much better.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The fact is that i still prefer payoneer to the two wallets. I don't like PayPal because it is not listed to perform full features in my country and payeer because it doesn't necessary need to be verified, meaning it is prone to scam. But payoneer hasn't given me any issue since I have been using it.

michealhify

I use Payeer to store fiat cash like currency in light of the fact that there is no impulse to get confirmed , one can utilize it without checking any subtleties. Paypal , then again charges high expenses in our nation and furthermore requires essential kyc. For bringing in cash on the web , Payeer is vastly improved.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
PayPal accounts limiting their operation in our country is enough reason for us to go for the other that's the payeer. Payeer is that only the best in our country since there is an opportunity for us to send and receive money with it to our local bank. PayPal account has given us a lot of difficulties over here since we cannot use them fully

MOSIUR

Both PayPal and Payeer are good and useful wallets all over the world. Both of the wallets are unique from their activities in online activities. PayPal is not available in every country whereas Payeer is also not present in all online services. PayPal receives too high fees whereas Payeer is somewhat less. I love both of them.

Wiserr

True, PayPal is a popular payment method used by thousands of people on a daily basis than o, almost all of them are good but in terms of fast payment I prefer PayPal despite the fact I have never used payee but I heard much about it but for me I much prefer PayPal than others, if you ask me my reason of saying this I'll say PayPal is the best, almost every sites they use PayPal as there payment method and most people do enjoy it, but recently people in my country can not access PayPal but now there's some steps that you can follow to receive money and send money on Paypal, I believe most of us here will prefer PayPal over payee not even payee but over other payment methods, the truth is that you can not visit a site that your will not see PayPal as there payment method most of them uses PayPal and for payee Is not that popular payment method, and one thing I that' I have never use payee in my life even for once but for PayPal I tried so many times and it works out for me, to me PayPal us preferable than payee I have never used payee even for once.