Payeer Has Now Also Added Dogecoin As An Option

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Payeer is one of the those payments processors that have been considered a reliable platform for many users. It is one of the mlst flexible payment options I have ever seen and this is because it offers a wide range of payment options including cryptocurrencies, Perfect Money, Master Card, Visa Card, Advcash, etc. It is also supported by all countries. However, unfortunately, it is not supported by the United States at the moment. One of the greatest aspects of payeer is the fact that it supports many cryptocurrencies. They support bitcoin, Bitcoin cash, Tether, Litecoin, etc. However, now they have also added Dogecoin on their platform. Users can now directly exchange Dogecoins using Payeer. However, rates of all cryptocurrencies may differ on Payeer platform, so make sure you check the rates before you exchange cryptos.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Most of these payments platform are beginning to see the important of cryptocurrency, that is just the reason some of them are adapting to bitcoins and other cryptocurrency.payeer among one of the payment method that is accepted here in my location paypal is not accepted and when I do not have PayPal I will rather choose this as an option.

Carson20t

Payeer has proven to be one of the most reliable electronic wallet to use with so many feature that are seamless and to top it most of the transactions are very cheap.Now this new development of adding dodgecoin is a very good development for the payeer users.i just wonder why it can't add more features for withdraw to support the african market.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Payer has toed the line of paypal in adding crypto coin to the list of their payment option. This will facilitate the rate at which people accept cryptocurrencies. Though I will take my time before I will use this option because it is just added and I can't say whether it has been perfected.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Payer has toed the line of paypal in adding crypto coin to the list of their payment option. This will facilitate the rate at which people accept cryptocurrencies. Though I will take my time before I will use this option because it is just added and I can't say whether it has been perfected.

The biggest problem with Dogecoin is that it is losing value a lot and now it is one of the worst kind of coins that can be found in the list of bad coins on coinmarketcap website. There was a time when it was backed and supported by Elon Musk, but now things have changed completely.

dagm

Most of these payment platforms are beginning to recognize the value of cryptocurrency, which is why some are adopting bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. PayPal is not one of the payment methods accepted in my location, thus if I don't have PayPal, I'll use this as an alternative.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Most of these payment platforms are beginning to recognize the value of cryptocurrency, which is why some are adopting bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. PayPal is not one of the payment methods accepted in my location, thus if I don't have PayPal, I'll use this as an alternative.

There was a time when even PayPal used to ban accounts of people who used their paypal account to buy or sell cryptocurrencies. However, now even PayPal has no choice but to accept cryptocurrencies as an asset that can be bought or sold using PayPal account. However, this service is only available to the residents of United States and The UK.