PPC Pay to click is real or fake?

Noor Fatima

In this age we can't separate real from fake we can't protact ourselves from scammers because in this age there are many scammers with their cheap brain they made some apps for wasting of persons time .As the concern of pay to click I don't think so there is any real site which give us by just clicking but there are still some real sites which give us money may be in this way but mostly what I have heard about it from social media plateforms on Instagram, on Facebook ,on twister is that these are fake sites.

OlaAdams

Pay per click one of the most promising ads payment options on the internet. Of course we have every reasonable thought to believe it's real. And I also believe it is.

Let's make a little analysis.
Pay per click is real, although it's rate of payment can be very low due to the fact that not all clicked link will not result into buying of the ads posted.

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view I believe some websites are real and why some are fake some website normally use pay to click to drive traffic to their site and some other use it to scam people but actually some website also use pay to click as a real business they do pay whenever you click on their link. I have worked on pay to click website ones and at first they were playing us later they stopping us

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of forums and websites that allow their users to end using the option of clicking add to my money. A lot of people click sites are actually very legit and I would advise you to check legit ones on forum promotion so that you do not fall for scams.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Pay per click is one of the ways people make and earn money online these days. There are many out there that one may not even know when he's dealing with the fake one from when he's dealing with the right ones. The only way to know this is by going to the through reviews of people.