Patience is key in crypto currency trading!

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Sometimes you see some people who claim to have lost money in trading crypto currencies, the Major cause for that is that they did not exercise enough patience. When you ain't knowledgeable about trends and understanding crypto currency charts, you would make so many avoidable mistakes.
One thing that always causes lack of patience in newbies is analysis by so called experts. You have to bear in mind that they are humans like you and are only giving their own predictions. If you always take their analysis serious, you would panic sell and watch others make enough profit later on.

The best thing is to do your own research, map out your plan on how much profit margin you are targeting, then follow your instincts.

Without patience, one is bound to always lose money in crypto currency trading.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
It is very difficult for such people to be patient for the first time they are be introduced to invest into Crypto currencies because they don't have the knowledge about it they just join because of fear of missing out from the bull run.
It is very important when Introducing people into Crypto currency trading or Investment you let them know the risk involved in it first before telling them the opportunities available if they are prepared to take the risk involved which is mostly the much patient required.

Sanmight

Crypto currency trading is a speculative market whereby its hard to determine what direction the market is headed. Patience as you have advised is a virtue that is needed as a trader, but it all still boil down to so many other factors beyond traders orchestrated and dictated by forces of the market.

Making a good fortune from trading cryptos requires luck, patience and adequate information updates.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
It is actually very difficult to predict the Crypto currency market but aside patience which is the fundamental key to succeed in Crypto currency trading or Investment you also need to carry out risk assessment of trading Crypto currencies because understanding the volatile nature of Crypto coins and likely factors responsible for the volatility help a lot.
As a trader don't put all your money on one coin, trade as many as possible then you patiently wait as things unfold in the market.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Sometimes you see some people who claim to have lost money in trading crypto currencies, the Major cause for that is that they did not exercise enough patience. When you ain't knowledgeable about trends and understanding crypto currency charts, you would make so many avoidable mistakes.
One thing that always causes lack of patience in newbies is analysis by so called experts. You have to bear in mind that they are humans like you and are only giving their own predictions. If you always take their analysis serious, you would panic sell and watch others make enough profit later on.

The best thing is to do your own research, map out your plan on how much profit margin you are targeting, then follow your instincts.

Without patience, one is bound to always lose money in crypto currency trading.
You are very right. Patience is the key to successful profitable trading. Since 2014 that I have been trading crypto currency, I have never loss my money before, I only loss in forex trading. But with the introduction of leverage coin on binance. Last December I lost my money. This is because I wasn't patient, that is why I used the leverage coin and I lost my money to it.
This is what happened. I bought ltcdown. This means when ltc price is going down I will make profit and vise verse. Unfortunately for me the price of litcoin was $70 and it rose to $120. This is how I lost my money. If I did Normal trade, I would have made profits