Passive Income with Cryptocurrencies

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Passive income includes investment for liquidity and other needs, not just staking. And most important is that, all financial institutions and industries have their strategy to receive investment, crypto isn't going to be left alone.
@Nite Staking reward percentage depends on platform and crypto; which crypto and which platform you use for 5%?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Investing in cryptocurrency is a good thing especially staking....Where you get to earn some percentage of your deposited or invested cryptocurrency. This is passive income in cryptocurrency. I am considering the staking with Faucetpay, I think they have an interesting staking there which I will have to look into very soon. But for now, I'm stacking my cryptocurrency through legit PTC sites.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
@Yugocean I wouldn't know, I was hoping that anyone with more information could advise. I have never done Crypto before and I am hoping that some can suggest the safest way to buy Crypto.
If you just want to know the safest way to buy crypto, then just withdraw your earning in cryptos. All you need is a wallet. If you know what a cryptocurrency wallet is, then it is fine, otherwise you will need to know about wallet.
And for passive earning, it is up to you to decide, there is no 100% safe method, the least is to use stablecoin and invest in exchange liquidity.

F

Foxye

@Yugocean I wouldn't know, I was hoping that anyone with more information could advise. I have never done Crypto before and I am hoping that some can suggest the safest way to buy Crypto.
If you're interested in earning 0.5% to 1% daily. I'm on a great crypto passive income platform that rewards you daily. It works well for someone who doesn't know much about crypto.
The best thing is your rewards will not get affected by what's happening in the markets. There's no trading involved. You just purchase your membership and chill. If you want to know more about HYPERFUND let me know.

F

Foxye

If anyone is interested in earning 0.5% to 1% daily. I'm on a great crypto passive income platform that rewards you daily. The best thing is your rewards will not get affected by what's happening in the markets. There's no trading involved. You just purchase your membership and chill. If you want to know more about HYPERFUND let me know.

Josemendez

Verified member
By investing in cryptocurrency especially carrying out staking , liquidity providing , yield farming and many other ways can help one to be able to earn passive income from these methods .
This is why people prefer investing in cryptocurrency as compared to the traditional banking system.

mantra23

@Mika By 10 cents daily you mean 10 cent in litecoins and 10 cent in bitcoin cash, or total 10 cent in both?

@mantra23 Which cryptocurrency are achieving 8.6% APY in BlockFi?

@Wisdom01 I am also doing same, and really that is not enough because of low APY. Although I also invested in ADA for higher APY.

NXTGChain

If you have enough lending on FTX is an option.
Staking is an option too.
Also tokens on smart chains like BSC that have passive holder re-distributions with each trade on the Dex can at least build up token balance which is beneficial if you pick a good project.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I have different ways that I earn crypto currency to my wallet. I earn with faucet websites where I claim free crypto coin every day to my faucetpay account. I earn from freebitco where I also claim free bitcoin and play bet hi and Lo game to multiply my bitcoin. And use it to accept payment from other websites that Iake money.

ritajane21

Cryptocurrencies are a great start to earning from short-term investment. But it will take time to learn cryptocurrency. First, we need to choose which one is the best and give the most profitable amount. There are various types of resources for cryptocurrency on the web but which is best. Cryptalks is one best social media applications where you can learn, spent, and share your ideas on the bitcoin talk application. Join Now & learn cryptocurrencies to generating income.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Through PoS (Proof of stake) we can definitely earn passive income through staking of coins. Lots of crypto developers are putting their coins Live in order for investors to stake on them with better APY rate depending on the duration you're leaving your funds with them for investment purposes. Then after the expiration of the contract, your profit will be calculated and given on to you.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
To be frank I am studying crypto but until now I cannot understand the entire concept of how a crypto is created or developed. How much crypto does a developer gets when he creates one? If I will buy crypto and wait for the price to increase I don't see the sense because crypto is a digital commodity with no basis for its existence.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Cryptocurrencies have given people many opportunities to earn from home, among those opportunities, the most popular is passive-income.

The best traditional way is PoS (Proof of Stake) cryptocurrencies, where cryptocurrency is minted due to Hodl/Stake. However, the most advanced way is investment in different platforms, investor earns a fixed percent or risk based uncertain percent from a third party.

There are many cryptocurrency exchange companies operating on the Internet, these companies have also arranged to pay interest to increase the liquidity on their platform. This policy has created simple means of earning passive-income through cryptocurrencies. Those platforms also entice consumers by paying a higher interest rate for some cryptocurrencies, especially their native tokens.

Do you also earn or wish to earn passive income by investing in cryptocurrencies?

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Staking coin helps In generating passive income for yourself . You don't need to do anything, just stake your coins for a stipulated period and earn the interest attached to the duration of stake. It's not peculiar to cryptocurrency. Infact , the crypto exchanges copied the strategy from banks. You can also hold your fiat currency in banks and earn some interest on it per annum.

Nite

Valued Contributor
The new digital economy created by the cryptocurrency industry provides individuals with a range of entirely new ways to earn passive income online. Staking PoS coins has become a popular way to earn interest on crypto asset holdings. By staking coins, anyone can earn around 5% interest per annum on their holdings.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
@Yugocean - Can you please tell me more about staking coins? What does it mean exactly? I have tried searching for answers on the internet and it seems that staking refers to holding coins and earning interest on those coins, is this true or not?
Staking is not 100% holding the cryptocurrency, it requires Proof, this is another form of mining, it is done in the process of valid transaction. You can even transfer the amount to yourself in any staking platform. I may guide you if you can tell me which POS crypto you use and in which platform.

ezcashbiz614

I have 8million SHIB staked at Crypto.com right now for a 3 month term.
2% P.A paid in SHIB. This was the first time I have done it, will probably
stake some more as I own a bunch and plan to hold so staking is a nice easy
way to earn even more.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
@Yugocean - Can you please tell me more about staking coins? What does it mean exactly? I have tried searching for answers on the internet and it seems that staking refers to holding coins and earning interest on those coins, is this true or not?

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
@Mika By 10 cents daily you mean 10 cent in litecoins and 10 cent in bitcoin cash, or total 10 cent in both?

@mantra23 Which cryptocurrency are achieving 8.6% APY in BlockFi?

@Wisdom01 I am also doing same, and really that is not enough because of low APY. Although I also invested in ADA for higher APY.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
think one of the method i make use of in earning crypto currency is through saving on binance platform ,there are both flexible and locked staking ,its not really easy but i have been trying to earn more from crypto staking too ,only that the recent price flunctuation have been my focus for now and its making me save on only usdt