Passive income online?

Immilash

Passive income online. When we talk about passive income what really is this passive income? In my own idea passive income is a income you gain without putting more effort but you earn a huge amount. You can earn a passive income online or offline it all depends on your efforts, we are all fund of talking about passive income how can we earn this passive income? I think before you can earn a passive income you must to invest lot's of money thats if I'm not mistaken because you won't put more effort the money you invest will play the important part, we all talk about how to earn a passive income but we end up earning peanuts,my question here is how can we earn that passive income I want us to digest this,we all know that the money we earn working on forums cannot be categorized under a passive income, When you are earning a passive income you can make profits of thousands of dollars this a passive income. I really want to know how we can earn this passive income online with or without efforts. I will wait to see your response on this, thank you for your contribution.

There are many ways passive income can be earned being it online or even offline. Online, for instance, passive income can be earned through affiliate marketing, blogging and many more. To really earn passively offline, we need to have invested in some schemes that can fetch us money. They include investing in agriculture, real estate management and some other sure investments