Make passive money online by sharing your internet $$$$ Payouts can be requested from 1USD

dmitrinekol

https://xxxbossxxx.blogspot.com/2021/05/make-passive-money-online-by-sharing.html

Now, in order to start earning , you just have to install their program to the device you intend to use it on (a laptop or desktop will suffice). First thing you need to do is log in to their member dashboard and download the program.
Payouts can be requested from 1USD earnings through Paypal or BTC cryptocurrency.

Set it up app can be installed on any Windows, Linux, MacOS, or Android device with a stable Internet connection​

Run app.​

Once active, this app securely shares your Internet connection, never gaining access to your personal data​

how_it_works_1.png

Install the app on the devices you wish to use and connect them to the internet.
how_it_works_2.png

Run Pawns app, which securely shares your internet connection with no access to personal data.
how_it_works_3.png

We use your connection to gather bits of information from the internet. You can check the business cases to see a more detailed explanation.
how_it_works_4.png

Companies use these gathered bits for various services.

Last edited:

Sprite1950

As Honeygain suddenly stopped working for me when I reached $15 I thought I would try this one out. 2 hours later I cannot see that I have earned a penny. How long does it tke to show money in your account?

dmitrinekol

Set it up app can be installed on any Windows, Linux, MacOS, or Android device with a stable Internet connection

Run app.
Once active, this app securely shares your Internet connection, never gaining access to your personal data​

dmitrinekol

how_it_works_1.png

Install the app on the devices you wish to use and connect them to the internet.
how_it_works_2.png

Run Pawns app, which securely shares your internet connection with no access to personal data.
how_it_works_3.png

We use your connection to gather bits of information from the internet. You can check the business cases to see a more detailed explanation.
how_it_works_4.png

drex44

Well interesting way of making money but...do you know that you just agreeing on giving out your personal information as well...just to earn some bucks...beware of these kind of sites!

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor

Now, in order to start earning , you just have to install their program to the device you intend to use it on (a laptop or desktop will suffice). First thing you need to do is log in to their member dashboard and download the program.
Payouts can be requested from 1USD earnings through Paypal or BTC cryptocurrency.

Set it up app can be installed on any Windows, Linux, MacOS, or Android device with a stable Internet connection​

Run app.​

how_it_works_1.png

how_it_works_2.png

how_it_works_3.png

how_it_works_4.png

Companies use these gathered bits for various services. View attachment 45853

I never heard about this app before. I will definitely try it for sure and also give my feedback in here.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't know much about this app you stated here that will give me passive income installing it and running on my background. It resembles honeygain app but it isn't popular at all. If it earns such amount of $130 as you mentioned every month, lots of people could've delved into it. I only know about honeygain, which can run freely without doing much work just ON your network connectivity and allows it to run and earn you money passively. The coin isn't nowhere near the amount you stated here for the similar app that does the same job like honeygain. You can only earn maximum of $20 per month running honeygain.

dmitrinekol

How Much Can You Expect to Earn?​

Your earnings depend on the amount of traffic (in GB) you share and how long you keep the application running on the network. The longer you stay online, the more you earn!

Finger Geek

Verified member
instal : microsoft visual c++ 2015 x86 and x64

Run app.​

how_it_works_1.png

how_it_works_2.png

how_it_works_3.png

how_it_works_4.png

I know about honey gain app and I have used it before but one thing I noticed with the app is that it is not profitable for some one like me because I pay for internet subscription and what I pay for internet connections is more than double what honey gain will pay me.
What is the rate of 1GB on the two other app and there minimum payout?

dmitrinekol

SHARE YOUR TRAFFIC AND​

PROFIT ON IT!​

We have built a unique traffic monetization system! Come on, share your Wi-Fi (mobile or cable) power with your friends! READ MORE

Get your friends and acquaintances involved,
extend your network and earn $100 to $1000 every month!

The unused power of a Wi-Fi router is the Internet channel that you do not use, but for which you regularly pay to the operator.

For example, a standard home router can handle 10 to 15 devices (or more). Even if you watch Internet TV, use three laptops and five smartphones at the same time, part of your IT channel will remain idle.

However, you have already paid for this channel. And you pay for it from month to month.

dmitrinekol

It seems like it's similar to another app called honeygain. I will look into it and make more research before I decide to install it on my device. If this is legit and safe, then it's good because they have a low minimum payout as to compared to the other application that i just mentioned.

SHARE YOUR TRAFFIC AND​

PROFIT ON IT!​

We have built a unique traffic monetization system! Come on, share your Wi-Fi (mobile or cable) power with your friends! READ MORE

Get your friends and acquaintances involved,
extend your network and earn $100 to $1000 every month!

The unused power of a Wi-Fi router is the Internet channel that you do not use, but for which you regularly pay to the operator.

For example, a standard home router can handle 10 to 15 devices (or more). Even if you watch Internet TV, use three laptops and five smartphones at the same time, part of your IT channel will remain idle.

However, you have already paid for this channel. And you pay for it from month to month.

dmitrinekol

Run app.​

how_it_works_1.png

how_it_works_2.png

how_it_works_3.png

how_it_works_4.png

chicnthin

It seems like it's similar to another app called honeygain. I will look into it and make more research before I decide to install it on my device. If this is legit and safe, then it's good because they have a low minimum payout as to compared to the other application that i just mentioned.