Passive income is not your second job

• Thread starter Deleted member 13140
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 13140

So I've seen this questions everywhere. What is passive income, also I've also asked this question myself, but I never received an answer that is satisfied me so I decided am going to do some research.

I know someone people will think passive income is just making a lot of money, it's not that at all..

So am just going to go through what passive income isn't than what it is..

1. Passive income is not your job - In general, passive income does not come from something in which you have been actively involved, such as earnings from a job.

2. Passive income isn't your second job - Getting a second job will not qualify as a passive income stream because you will still be required to show up and perform the work in order to get paid. Passive income refers to generating a steady source of revenue without having to put in a lot of effort.

3. Assets that do not generate income. Investing in dividend-paying or interest-paying assets can be a terrific method to produce passive income, but only if you own assets that pay dividends or interest. Stocks or investments that do not pay dividends, such as cryptocurrency, may be intriguing, but they will not provide you with passive income.