Paid for my opinions.

Manzo mabe

opinions has always been an interesting thing that is most peculiar to an individual. Recently over the year I thought of how wander full the human brain is giving rise to such amazing ideas that inturn rule the world.
Considering the uniqueness of an individuals personality expressed through ideas, and a more amazing feeling of being paid for what you know is quite in thrilling.
It is a well know fact that ideas rule the world and getting to share them makes it more and more possible to have a global village made from a large sphere as the world.
If I can be paid for introducing a new concept of making bikes without the use of gears and gear chains, that will be a trigger to making my brain a faculty of facts and ideas.
Look at how great personalities like Albert Einstein, sir Issac Newton and the likes made laws that today holds the fabric of reality. Their thoughts revolutionized into principles like the law of motion, laws of gravity and relativity. Hence if the world will have personalities like Albert Einstein express their thoughts on money paying platforms, that will eve give a faster responds and regression Ina shorter time.