Organise events to advertise your brand

Yugocean

Valued Contributor

You have a brand, and you want to make it popular, but advertisements are not getting enough reference, so you want to make some changes, and then it is necessary to promote in an active way.

Actively means to do something that will get a lot of attention from people without creating any controversy. Like organising marathon running or cycling.

Your promotion can be like this: "A marathon race / cycling race is being organised by Trendri.com at... (name of place) on (date of the event)." All of you are cordially invited to participate; register here (link).

Those who are interested in such events, will definitely pay attention to it. Sports blog writers can send information far and wide.

Events for special people, such as a wheelchair race, a dance competition, or a sports competition for the elderly are also good. If your company gives an opportunity to earn from home like Trendri, then such event will reach very quickly among people searching for it.​

Etini

Valued Contributor
This type of marketing strategy is not for your regular small businesses. It is for multinationals because they have a large pocket. And the returns for investment in marketing are not valued in immediate sales but on brand penetration. It is not an easy thing to set up an event with the sole aim of marketing.

If you consider the financial implications of setting up an event, you would understand what I am saying. Paying artists and handling logistics ain't an easy financial commitment. The gains of this kind of marketing are not measured in the short term but in the long run.

I remembered one time a telecom company organized a show in my school to boost its presence on the campus. I was part of the organizing committee. I have to confess I was shocked at the finances expended. They made it so excellent and did not hold back on anything.