Ordering online and buying from physical stores, which do you prefer?

Jonaville

There has been this debate between physical and online stores which hasn't been settled. When asked the question, some people will say they prefer buying online due to it's return policy. This means that they can choose to return the item if they are not satisfied with it. They also feel that online goods have superior quality to what is obtainable in physical stores.
On the other hand, other people prefer buying from physical stores because it affords them opportunity to see and feel first hand what they will be paying for. And they also claim that what you get from online stores is different from what you ordered for. So my question is which one do you prefer? Online or physical store?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well for me even though I know the ease of making online especially with the rule of pay on delivery. I still have my reservations for online buying I don't even know why. I still prefer the bricks and mortar style. I like to get to the physical stores to buy whatever I want. So to a long extent I like physical buying where I can quickly dash to the store. Check out what they have pay and go away with my purchase. With this no long talk, no need of refunding and no delay of handing my products or purchase. So it a no online buying for me

Kennysplash

Verified member
There has been this debate between physical and online stores which hasn't been settled. When asked the question, some people will say they prefer buying online due to it's return policy. This means that they can choose to return the item if they are not satisfied with it. They also feel that online goods have superior quality to what is obtainable in physical stores.
On the other hand, other people prefer buying from physical stores because it affords them opportunity to see and feel first hand what they will be paying for. And they also claim that what you get from online stores is different from what you ordered for. So my question is which one do you prefer? Online or physical store?
I do both, and I have no preferences when it comes to choosing one. I see most of the things I buy on online stores, even things I end up going to shops to buy. I see many posts of people discouraging buying things online, there is a sentence for it; " what I ordered versus what I got". This can be because they don't know their way in purchasing things online. First of all you have to choose carefully which store you are buying things from. Is it reliable? Does it have good reviews? And the likes. As for me I enjoy buying things online as much as I enjoy offline.