Opting for a Small Business

raaman

Valued Contributor
If you want to move from employee status to self-employed, you can opt for a small business, in which your work can be rewarded much better. For this, you have to think about what you know best.

You should also know about the qualities you have and your work experience. Basically, if you have worked or are still working in a certain field, the things learned and perfected should help.

With that, in a certain period of time, it can help you start on your own with what you know best to do. There are a lot of small businesses to be inspired by.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Small Business don't do much unless there is enough capital and possibility of quick changes; in COVID-19 lockdown time, most of the small business were closed down. Unless there is proper project to protect small/medium/micro industries, all small invested business will only run of 100% chance. Some friends of mine faced big losses in their business, and due to GST, they cannot even start their business online because online companies ask for GST, which is actually for large Business. Small Business still need many reforms.

Peppul

For someone that wants to start his or her own business in the future, the first thing you need to do is to save from your job earnings, although some are priviledge to get support from either their rich family e.g dad or mom and were able to get huge capitals to start up their business but for someone who is not priviledge to have such luxury it's best to save and start small, most times it's best to start small that way you will be able to understand the business more and gain control over it. So starting small is not a bad thing, because not everyone can handle a big business from the start.

Ephy

Opting for a small business is a good idea if you have low capital and you need to one that will benefit you and earn a living. You can't start something that you can't afford so you'll go for the one you can afford then expand as things go well with your small business. So the small business should act as a boost and expand later when you have enough capital to expand. And the need to be your own boss and you have the required skill you can decide to try if it can work so you open up a your own business and utilize your skills to benefit yourself.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have experienced that shift from employment to employer when I was younger. Before I left my job I had carefully crafted the business plan. With 3 suppliers it would be sufficient and the list of prospect is already long. The place of business is our home tentatively and there’s already 1 applicant for the staff. When everything looked to be in order that’s when I declared the business open. It was all hard work in the first 6 months but happily I already had 3 staff by that time. From then on we have mastered the operation so the business seemed to work on its own.

Olajidey

No matter where you start the only thing that matters most is been determined on the project ahead of you. Thou a small business is major control by the family will little or no business plan, that is the capital involve is relatively low, we don't pray for what happened last year to repeat itself we see many small businesses have close and till today they have not to open categorically they are close for good. so I would want to have good money to start a real big business than to option for small business.

D

Deleted member 27583

If you want to move from employee status to self-employed, you can opt for a small business, in which your work can be rewarded much better. For this, you have to think about what you know best.

You should also know about the qualities you have and your work experience. Basically, if you have worked or are still working in a certain field, the things learned and perfected should help.

With that, in a certain period of time, it can help you start on your own with what you know best to do. There are a lot of small businesses to be inspired by.
It easy said than to be done,we all want to become a boss, but kind of scared of the risk being in self business,because we really don't have much to lose unlike employee that have gone through all that before .. So to become a boss on a man's own is not as easy like that,but only if you have a very strong back up...
Well like I said earlier,if there is a backup like banks ready to give lone to he or she who want to become a boss on his or her own..
With that he or she can think of becoming a boss ...I hope I really make sense on this topic or article !!

Sammyesx

Some people are better of being an employee than an entrepreneur, they simply don't have the quality necessary to succeed as a business owner though it can be improve on. Starting a business is that easy moreso making it successful, small business will take a lot of time before it will grow, so one will need a lot of patience, and most small are already too common, sok one will have to be doing something unique to be able to stand out.